if u a hater read this (locked)

120 posts

Flag Post

http://doodie.com/anger_management.php

also gene548 is cool

Flag Post

ty….?

Flag Post

Is this directed at anyone in particular?

Flag Post

shut up jabor… i no u…. u got 23 ppl banned from kongregate! i dont want you talking in my post

Flag Post

Is this one of those threads where trolls throw around baseless accusations? Because I am totally down with that.

Flag Post

i searched up bans on the search thing and it said jabor is the king of banning people. please watch out… and thats all it said

Flag Post

pokiego I think your being a little harsh towards Jabor, he only helps in keeping the community a cleaner place

Flag Post

i searched up bans on the search thing and it said jabor is the king of banning people.

Ego sig’d (once we get signatures on these boards).

Flag Post

yea sure and trying 2 get people banned!

Flag Post

Jabor I might have to make you a crown and the central gem will have an encrusted hammer…

Flag Post

jabor dont ever talk in my post

Flag Post

Trolls, spammers, flamers etc. are disruptive to a community, and it’s better off for everyone if they are removed from it.

Often a temporary suspension to let everyone cool off is fine, but when people keep coming back and spamming, you need a more permanent solution.

EDIT@FRAGM3NT: It’s even funnier when you consider that I don’t actually have the power to ban anyone ;)

Flag Post

jabor just dont talk in my posts

Flag Post

so you kick them off of kongregate. people spam because of stress or so i heard of. then someone take their stress off from the website i said also jabor i told u dont talk in my posts

Flag Post

lagg…

Flag Post

….

Flag Post

Happens to everyone once in a while. You can delete your own posts by clicking “Edit post” and the “Delete post”.

Regarding temp bans, they are there to give people some time to cool off and get rid of that stress you talk about.

Flag Post

I love how this thread is about OP’s dislike of “haters,” yet it turned out to be about OP’s vendetta against Jabor.

Flag Post

yea cool off and then look at your account temporarily banned and get even more stress. jabor how many times i gotta tell you dont talk in my post

Flag Post

finally 5 minutes of no jabor

Flag Post

yea cool off and then look at your account temporarily banned and get even more stress.

If you keep your stress level that high over several hours, you really need to be seeing a psychiatrist. This is no joke – if you stay that stressed, you have a serious problem that can (and should) be dealt with.

Flag Post

Am I a bad person for wanting Jabor to keep posting and see poke’s impending meltdown? GO GO KING OF BANNINGS

Flag Post

then jabor u need 2 go see a medic of banning u got 25 people banned now! happy? u need 2 be dealt with

Flag Post

Can I ask where you’re getting this information?

Flag Post

kong…