Forums Off-topic

Best Yugioh Card page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

Oh yeah! I’ll show you all the power of the heart of the cards, I choose you picka… oh, wait, that’s that other show…
Okay, here we go, I summon you!!!

WTF, how did he get here, oh man I already lost… =(

Flag Post

Sorry. You failed too hard…

Also, the game.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

I would say the best card was Winged Kuriboh. Got 29th out of 100th in a Yugioh competition with it, winning each match in 1 move.

How to win:

Gt a hand of Metamorphis (Think thats it) and power it up to level 8. One of the cards in your hand isWinged Kuriboh level 8. Put that onto the field, and attack your opponent directly, using the ability, and summoning a spell card that triples your monsters attack (Can’t remember what its called)

YOU’VE WON IN ONE TURN! To get them cards, put them at the top and false shuffle!

Flag Post

Yugioh? Ah, good times. I still my cards from a long time ago… There’s a ton more in the book and off to the side but I’m to lazy to take pics of it all. Sorry for the blurry pic.

And for the best card IMO is…

(It’s a real card)

Flag Post

In my recollection of when I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh!, the best card in terms of how high it’s attack/defense points could go was this one.

As you can see, it’s fairly unbeatable in terms of how many attack points it has, except perhaps by one of the god cards.

Flag Post

Flag Post

yu-gi-oh,custom,card,kongregate

Flag Post

Fail prank cards are fail. Best single card depends.
Defensive card: Marshmallow.
Offensive Card: Obelisk.
Best card to base a deck around: Exodia + Exodius.
Best-Single-Monster: Obelisk.