Forums Off-topic

AVGN The Movie

16 posts

Flag Post

:o

Waiting anxiously. What about you?

 
Flag Post

So after that movie he’s retiring? That sucks.

 
Flag Post

He wasn’t much good lately anyway. And hey, granted AVGN made him popular, but he’s got quite a few things going on he obviously likes better than ranting about old video games, wouldn’t be surprised if he still works on those. Also: Long live Nostalgia Critic!

 
Flag Post

I prefer Cinema Snob and Spoony.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mandracos:

He wasn’t much good lately anyway. And hey, granted AVGN made him popular, but he’s got quite a few things going on he obviously likes better than ranting about old video games, wouldn’t be surprised if he still works on those. Also: Long live Nostalgia Critic!

He’s ranting about old crappy games. But that’s just his character, he actually likes to play shitty games better than great games.

 
Flag Post

wtf is “AVGN”?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

wtf is “AVGN”?

Angry video game nerd.

 
Flag Post

Shit. The Nerd is retiring. Oh well, I wish him good luck.

 
Flag Post

His Plan 9 From Outer Space remake appearance should be cool.

It looks interesting but it’s gonna take a while. I’m ok with watching Board James and his movie reviews. Wonder how Nostalgia Critic is going to respond to this.

 
Flag Post

Wonder how the Nostalgia Critic is going to respond to this.

He’ll direct a movie alongside Spoony, Joe and LordKat.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BelmontX:

Wonder how the Nostalgia Critic is going to respond to this.

He’ll direct a movie alongside Spoony, Joe and LordKat.

It is called Kickassia.

 
Flag Post

Damn, I forgot about that one…
Oh well, I guess it’s about time the Nerd got his movie too.

 
Flag Post

Did he say he’s retiring? As far as I worked out from the video, people were only claiming that he was retiring due to a lessened video output rate.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Did he say he’s retiring? As far as I worked out from the video, people were only claiming that he was retiring due to a lessened video output rate.

In the beginning, he said he was “planning to retire” his Nerd character. I think he’s just thinking about it since he’ll lose a lot of his fanbase if he actually does.

EDIT: I’m silly. My naive post is completely wrong. He’s slowing down because he was working on the movie script.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Did he say he’s retiring? As far as I worked out from the video, people were only claiming that he was retiring due to a lessened video output rate.

Didn’t he say in the video that he wasn’t?

 
Flag Post

I used YouTube-subtitles while watching because I was at school. Maybe it was written wrong.