Forums Off-topic

make sentence with big words

30 posts

Flag Post

I will astound you, the bloodthirsty citizens of OT, with my wonderful and unbelievable vocabulary.

Flag Post

Salutations, commendable gentleman. How are you on this elegant evening? Are you feeling wholesome today? Pleasant to encounter you. Have a glorious night.

Flag Post

Conversing using exceptionally large words, and vocabulary is a gateway to exceptionally large amounts of spam.

Flag Post

Only quite a fatuous individual would question the use of the mentally salubrious nature of sophisticated commentary, as demonstrated in this public internet statement.

Flag Post

Personally, I would rather use compacted words in the serious discussion forum rather than the Off topic section.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speaksforthedead:

Conversing using exceptionally large words, and vocabulary is a gateway to exceptionally large amounts of spam.

That would have been a gramatically flawless sentence if it were not for that expendable comma.

Flag Post

I am cognizant of the information about your extreme tendency to receive personal pleasure and extreme gratification from decoding written language.

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

I am cognizant of the information about your extreme tendency to receive personal pleasure and extreme gratification from decoding written language.

Who are you, and what have you done with riddleschool?

Flag Post

L00l woot woot dis thread heeaaeaeaeaeaeaeatez my ballz, dis iz FuN Ia likea that!!!11lol

Flag Post

santa are your parents

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

Who are you, and what have you done with riddleschool?

Poor riddleschool. He’s probably locked up in a cage somewhere, with nobody to troll. He must be trolling himself to death!

Flag Post

Gentlemen, I enjoy vocalizing sequipidalean loquatiousness.

Flag Post

Yo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SAL37:

Yo.

lolz

Flag Post
Originally posted by SAL37:

Yo.

Salutations.

Flag Post

Yo wassup my niggas, just got some hash and some blunts, shit is tight dawg

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbusedZebra:
Originally posted by Speaksforthedead:

That would have been a gramatically flawless sentence if it were not for that expendable comma.

I’ve been called on my bluff, I must flee quickly!

Flag Post

To all who insert witty messages in this certain topic, I have a question that I need answered before this topic is inaccessible by way of being digitally locked: What is the subject that we are conversing about in this thread?

Flag Post

The sophistication of this conglomeration is intricate and delicate, with its slender majesty penetrating the very fabric of our fragile society, in a way we could not have forseen or conjured up in our imaginations.

Flag Post

WTF?…

Flag Post

I’m Norwegian, I don’t know any big English words.

Flag Post

Apparently, your vocabulary is not yet perfected or/and amplified, I assure you that you are in no way superior to any of us. Leave now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Strawuni:

Apparently, your vocabulary is not yet perfected or/and amplified, I assure you that you are in no way superior to any of us. Leave now.

Those are not big words, try again!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EddieOwen:

This thread is very lackadaisical to me, it is sacramental to some but to most people. I will try to sort out this major pericombobulation but will most likely fail due to the amount of geriatric humanoids.

Where do you guys learn those words? I don’t even know them in my native language.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:
Originally posted by EddieOwen:

This thread is very lackadaisical to me, it is sacramental to some but to most people. I will try to sort out this major pericombobulation but will most likely fail due to the amount of geriatric humanoids.

Where do you guys learn those words? I don’t even know them in my native language.

Dictionary.com word of the day.