Forums Off-topic

Nova 6 Gas - Real or Fake? (locked)

102 posts

Flag Post

call of duty much? its not real

Flag Post

Nova 6 itself is not real, but it was based on actual chemical weapons developed in the cold war era.

Flag Post

VX seems bad enough as it is. No need to add Nova 6 to the equation, right?

Flag Post

probably

Flag Post

Like someone has said before nova six isnt real from black ops but there is a gas almost equivalent to it i forgot what it was called though.

Flag Post

You trust Call of Duty for accurate information why?

Flag Post

Chlorine gas is green, toxic, and highly corrosive.

Taken from Wikipedia:

Chlorine is a toxic gas that irritates the respiratory system. Because it is heavier than air, it tends to accumulate at the bottom of poorly ventilated spaces. Chlorine gas is a strong oxidizer, which may react with flammable materials.33

Chlorine is detectable in concentrations of as low as 0.2 ppm. Coughing and vomiting may occur at 30 ppm and lung damage at 60 ppm. About 1000 ppm can be fatal after a few deep breaths of the gas.5 Breathing lower concentrations can aggravate the respiratory system, and exposure to the gas can irritate the eyes.34 The toxicity of chlorine comes from its oxidizing power. When chlorine is inhaled at concentrations above 30 ppm, it begins to react with water and cells, which change it into hydrochloric acid (HCl) and hypochlorous acid (HClO).

Flag Post

Meh. Don’t really know, don’t really care.

Flag Post

ITT: Some CoD player thinks that his video game is accurate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

He hasn’t heard of Chlorine “mustard” gas. Which Alex already mentioned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAMNGIN:

probably

Flag Post

I have thought about it and I think its based on VX

Flag Post

lol dude its a video game

Flag Post

Probably just a name of VX Gas.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

nova 6 is real back in world war II a Nazi scientist who made the nuclear bomb made nova6. nova 6 is found in the nuclear bomb. the gas is what kills people in a nuclear blast. that is what makes the mushroom cloud

Flag Post
Originally posted by thetruth88:

nova 6 is real back in world war II a Nazi scientist who made the nuclear bomb made nova6. nova 6 is found in the nuclear bomb. the gas is what kills people in a nuclear blast. that is what makes the mushroom cloud

I lol’d

Mushroom clouds come from any explosion that is big enough.

Flag Post

Mushroom clouds are generally clouds of radioactive particles thrown up by the explosion

Flag Post

Probably fake.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Dead Space is accurate. Some day a mutant will kill me.

Flag Post

Probably fake, but there is a German nuclear energy project. Uranverein

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sir_Fratley:

Mushroom clouds are generally clouds of radioactive particles thrown up by the explosion

No. A mushroom cloud will appear for any explosion large enough. People just associate them with nuclear bombs because “IT WAS ON A TV SHOW I WATCHED SO IT MUST BE TRUE

Flag Post

nova 6 is NOT REAL.Nazi Scientests never developed a nuclear bomb.They only had a theory(which was wrong) to make a nuke.(and yes, ‘mushroom clouds’ come from any explosion big enough.

Flag Post

He’s asking a question.