Forums Off-topic

Nova 6 Gas - Real or Fake? page 4 (locked)

102 posts

Flag Post

The fact that the only article about it is on the Call of Duty wiki leads me to believe that it does not exist in real life. Therefore, thread over.
Bye.

Flag Post

what connection would Nova 6 have with zombies

well gee i dunno
the whole when people due due to exposure to nova 6, their skins deteriorate to the point the same ways the zombies’ skin looks, and their eyes start to glow.

but please, lets see what other autism imbued shit your ass will say to me next

Flag Post

but please, lets see what other autism imbued shit your ass will say to me next

whats eating you?

well gee i dunno
the whole when people due due to exposure to nova 6, their skins deteriorate to the point the same ways the zombies’ skin looks, and their eyes start to glow.

if you read the wiki about zombies like i did you would know that the zombies in the COD games are powered with element 115 and they are all being controlled by Samantha Maxim via an odd Alien artefact on the moon called the MPD. All of these things do not exist in the single player part of the game, only in Zombies.

Nova 6 in COD is nothing more than a powerful chemical weapon the Russians got their hands on when they abducted German scientists.
Zombies may be effected by the single player campaign on Black Ops but the Single Player Campaign has no influence at all from Zombies mode.

Flag Post

single player part of the game, only in Zombies.

except the whole “ending” part of BO

But I also read the wiki, and to be frank, the zombie “stories” are incon-fucking-sistent;
“The story appears to follow a group of four survivors surviving the events following the destruction of Earth in Richtofen’s Grand Scheme in the American South-West in 2025, and must fight the nationwide apocaylpse to survive the harsh enviornment. Elsewhere, US surviving government factions CIA and CDC (Center for Disease Control) must combat each other to gain the upper hand in survival with the zombies.”

so if anything, the zombies that were at the end of the story mode could’ve been “real” or just there, and the story you brought up could be “real” or “retconned” for all i care

Flag Post

so if anything, the zombies that were at the end of the story mode could’ve been “real” or just there, and the story you brought up could be “real” or “retconned” for all i care

what zombies are you talking about
there are no zombies in single player campaign

Flag Post

the very zombies we have been bothering to talk about

Flag Post

yes nova 6 is real black ops told me so

Flag Post

Actually in Norway they found refined uranium so they were making a nuclear but never finished it.

Originally posted by daman2009:

nova 6 is NOT REAL.Nazi Scientests never developed a nuclear bomb.They only had a theory(which was wrong) to make a nuke.(and yes, ‘mushroom clouds’ come from any explosion big enough.

Originally posted by daman2009:

nova 6 is NOT REAL.Nazi Scientests never developed a nuclear bomb.They only had a theory(which was wrong) to make a nuke.(and yes, ‘mushroom clouds’ come from any explosion big enough.

Flag Post

Treyarch has made it very clear via easter-eggs that it is element 115 that is the leading cause of Zombies in their games, not Nova 6
To say Nova 6 is creating zombies is just silly
and a very bad or poorly done idea by Treyarch
it would make much more sense if Nova 6 just effectively killed people and did nothing else.

Flag Post

>implying people play CoD for the story

Flag Post

Treyarch has made it very clear via easter-eggs that it is element 115 that is the leading cause of Zombies in their games, not Nova 6

And now it seems they have made it very clear that they threw that idea out the fucking window and now zombies rise up out of goddamn lava and chase buses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

i only braught up the story because RitsFits is implying that zombies were in the single player campaign of BO
and that Nova 6 is what was creating zombies

i am starting to think Ritz is just saying sillystuff
this argument did start out as Rits saying “they shouldda made an antidote for Nova 6” and me saying “thats just silly, antidotes would do nothing”

Flag Post

this argument did start out as Rits saying “they shouldda made an antidote for Nova 6” and me saying “thats just silly, antidotes would do nothing”

nooooo it did not
you said “what dumbass would make an antidote” etc etc

i told you that a rational person would do as such, then you went blahblah corrode skins within seconds, I reasoned with the fact that you could obviously just have it on hand if you know what the hell you are doing
i then also reasoned that nova 6 is fake regardless, and its effects are obviously just exemplified since it’s in a goddamn game with kennedy fighting goddamn zombies

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

And now it seems they have made it very clear that they threw that idea out the fucking window and now zombies rise up out of goddamn lava and chase buses.

115 is still powering zombies
Richtofen is now inside the MPD instead of Samantha
and Richtofens former friends are chillaxing on the moon with some beers
casually killing nazi zombies buried on the moon and watching the world burn like a camp-fire
(they are responsible for why earth is hell now)

Flag Post

Why do you get so riled up about fucking Call of Duty? It’s an average game with a subpar storyline.

Flag Post

You know, I think I’ve lost enough brain cells for today

Flag Post

Why do you get so riled up about fucking Call of Duty? It’s an average game with a subpar storyline.

im not angry
i was when i said that corroding skin thing but i am not angry now

RitsFits has some pretty weird stuff to say about call of duty and i am just trying to force my logic and views down his stubborn throat.
such as

1. how Antidotes are completely ineffective against something like nova 6.
  2. there were no zombies in the single player campaign of Black Ops.

Flag Post

Who knows what the government is hiding from us?

Flag Post

I doubt the gas is actually called Nova 6 but something equivalant but if this gas exsisted, is there a major differance between shall we call this ‘Nova Gas’ and Radiation?

Flag Post

>implying people play Silent Hill 2 for those hot nurses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

>implying people play Silent Hill 2 for those hot nurses.

But they do.

Flag Post

In any case it is real. Russians and Germans were the ones who invented it.As most people would believe it causes many deaths in many painful seconds.

Flag Post

Nova 6 is real it causes death in painful ways.

Flag Post

>Bumping an old thread
Great, another one of these “friends”.

Yes, I’m sure I posted here already, but yes, it is real.
Is it named Nova 6 “gas”? No, not at all, but does a chemical agent exist that does that? Yes.

And just by the way, no, Gas masks are not that effective in a real chemical attack because of how the masks only protect the face and all that, not the ears(sometimes) and not the body, which are easily infection points.
Aside from that, there are some chemical “agents” that can render Gas masks and suits useless, at least the vast majority of them.
Add in that a chemical attack isn’t ever just alone unless done by the public, and even there it is very unlikely to be the sole “attacker”, and that there is almost a hundred percent chance of a gunman to come along with it, or at least some explosives.

Chemical and biological attacks too good~

2minute edit:

Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

Probably fake but there’s things like it.

Ahhh, there it is, just a few years ago.
I’m shocked I used that much grammar and all that way back when, I swear I was still delivering pure-shit-posts till, well, I guess that is about right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bman758758:

Nova 6 is real it causes death in painful ways.

facepalm

y u no kill urself