Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 205

7834 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cdr_CROWface:

Say that MFT wanted an anime with black people.

Would you link him to an anime where a black person appears rarely as a background character?
Would you link him to an anime where a black person is the pet of a character?

Flag Post

Anyone know if Kaze no Stigma is any good?

Flag Post

^ omg pervert

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Why, you wanna try?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Why, you wanna try?

Yup.

Flag Post

See? I’m not the only one who went through a Honey-Senpai avatar phase. It is totally normal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

See? I’m not the only one who went through a Honey-Senpai avatar phase. It is totally normal.

If you got a Mori-chan avatar it would be SO FREAKING CUTE.

AGHHHHHHHHHH.

Flag Post

this thread is filled with ENTRY LEVEL MAGGOTS
i watch DEEP, SOPHISTICATED, AND ADULTERATED animes like FATE/STAY NIGHT and EVANGELION and MADOKA because these shows are DEEP AND SOPHISTICATED LIKE ME

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

i watch DEEP, SOPHISTICATED, AND ADULTERATED animes like FATE/STAY NIGHT and EVANGELION and MADOKA because these shows are DEEP AND SOPHISTICATED LIKE ME

Remember, Rits Fits Ninety One, us animefags are rare, so we’re all you have.

Also, posting the superior Haruhi.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

>Madoka
>Deep and sophisticated

Pick one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Would you link him to an anime where a black person appears rarely as a background character?

that guy is Russian

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

that guy is Russian

There are black people in Russia too.

Flag Post

that guy is Russian

1. He’s a black Russian.
2. Are you implying that people can’t have multiple ethnicities?

Flag Post

Finished Fate Stay Night, very nice ending, good series. 8/10 The elegance of Saber~

Flag Post

Humanity has Declined ending doesn’t even sound that good, but why do I listen to it until the end every episode? So catchy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

that guy is Russian

1. He’s a black Russian.

no, i am implying MFT still wouldn’t like it
because hes Russian.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

Finished Fate Stay Night, very nice ending, good series. 8/10 The elegance of Saber~

Which storyline did they use for the anime? The VN has 3 distinct paths and endings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:
Originally posted by devourer359:

that guy is Russian

1. He’s a black Russian.

no, i am implying MFT still wouldn’t like it
because hes Russian.

Mr. Crow was asking about an anime with a black person, not an African American person.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

Which storyline did they use for the anime? The VN has 3 distinct paths and endings.

I don’t know how to explain the storyline without any spoilers. You’ll have to be more decisive too, I don’t know what the differences in them are.

Flag Post

Mr. Crow was asking about an anime with a black person, not an African American person.

The reason why you keep responding to Crow’s posts in this thread is baffling. He has asked the same questions 10 times and we have given the same answers 10 times.

Flag Post

I don’t know how to explain the storyline without any spoilers. You’ll have to be more decisive too, I don’t know what the differences in them are.

I did a little research. Apparently, it used the first story line (Called “Fate”, if I recall correctly) from the VN, but took quite a few liberties. The second story line, “Unlimited blade works”, is my personal favorite. It was adapted into a film, but you are better off playing the VN.

Flag Post

I did a little research. Apparently, it used the first story line (Called “Fate”, if I recall correctly) from the VN, but took quite a few liberties. The second story line, “Unlimited blade works”, is my personal favorite. It was adapted into a film, but you are better off playing the VN.

I looked through, and apparently they made all three into the films. They look interesting but I think it’s best to stay with the main one.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Finished Ouran, starting on Haruhi now.

So freaking excited.