Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 227

7713 posts

Flag Post

I shall be living like a king after watching Heavens Lost Property. Can’t stop cracking up in laughter.

Flag Post

what the fuck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Vegard, wtf? You haven’t watch Clannad yet?

or Angel Beats….
try Haibane Renmei

he hasn’t watched Steins;Gate either.
blasphemer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

The first part may be school romance, but the after story is not. The after story… I can’t even find words for it. You won’t be disappointed.

I’d still have to see the first Clannad, right?
Or do they have some summarizing special/OVA of some sort that shows the anime in one or two episodes like some other animes does?

I don’t think I’d be able to stomach those 23 episodes to start on The After Story.

If you don’t like romance, that is fine. You are doing a huge injustice to yourself if you don’t watch the first 3 episodes and judge from that. The first season is more of what you see in the first 3 episodes. The second season cannot be described with words. Key’s script writing in this series is phenomenal and by far the best script in any show I have seen so far.

I could try, though I’m having doubt I’d like it. I do not dislike romances, just like it more as a side-theme.

It won’t work if you just skip ahead to Clannad After Story, Clannad itself I loved, but can be slow. It is needed though, so that Clannad AS can drive it home with all the emotions. There is no OVA or special that can summarize it for you, I’d do what Sporadic said and at least watch the first 3 episode. I do promise you, however, if you go through with Clannad then Clannad Afterstory will be one of your top anime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Vegard, wtf? You haven’t watch Clannad yet?

or Angel Beats….
try Haibane Renmei

he hasn’t watched Steins;Gate either.
blasphemer.

Because people keep saying the visual novel is so superior to the anime. Just like Umineko.

Flag Post

I’d still have to see the first Clannad, right?

Unfortunately that is how it works. After Story plays extremely hard off of the character development from the first season.

Because people keep saying the visual novel is so superior to the anime. Just like Umineko.

Thats not an excuse to not watch it. I found it to be mediocre myself, but I do see why people recommend it.

EDIT: I am so frustrated right now. The last 10 or so shows in a row I have watched have all had extremely unsatisfying endings.

Flag Post
The first season is more of what you see in the first 3 episodes.

If this is true I’m dropping it. I watched the first 3 and it seemed pretty average to be honest.
Going for Haibane Renmei instead.

Also can’t believe I’ve forgotten about Mawaru Penguindrum, definitely watching that after Haibane~

Flag Post

labyrinth of flames best shit ever

Flag Post

What do u call a weaboo musician?

a kiddy fiddler

(the jok is dat al weabos r pedos lol)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlCROWholic:

a kiddy fiddler

lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlCROWholic:

a kiddy fiddler

You got me like…

Flag Post

If this is true I’m dropping it. I watched the first 3 and it seemed pretty average to be honest.
Going for Haibane Renmei instead.

That is fair. At least you tried it. Respect.

Hellsing Ultimate is SOOOOOOOooo much better than the regular anime. You really do need the anime (or manga) to fill in blanks though.

Flag Post

Finished SAO, finally. I disliked all the characters, especially Kirito, but still enjoyed it kind of.

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma9fow6fp20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-TKTsIU2w

Finished SAO, finally. I disliked all the characters, especially Kirito, but still enjoyed it kind of.

Only the first episode was one of the couple episodes good story-wise

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

I agree, but I didn’t mind the bad storyline as much as the CHARACTERSLKSJDFSJVSNLFKJ:KAJLFDK>XX

Flag Post

How the hell did you find that, speedy.

Flag Post

How the hell did you find that, speedy.

god works in mysterious ways >_>

Flag Post

oi fookin wiiabuu chavs, oi com say that to my fookin face oi curly eyed tit wanker

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I agree, but I didn’t mind the bad storyline as much as the CHARACTERSLKSJDFSJVSNLFKJ:KAJLFDK>XX

I found all of SAO to be questionable, but there was too much potential to say it was truly bad. Everything was there, but it was extremely obvious they were trying to compress and skip material. They really screwed up by trying to smush two different plots into the same season.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

I found all of SAO to be questionable, but there was too much potential to say it was truly bad. Everything was there, but it was extremely obvious they were trying to compress and skip material. They really screwed up by trying to smush two different plots into the same season.

I also felt like they were trying to squeeze two seasons into one, but then again, in the light novel, there are even more arcs after the ALO arc (gun gale is the only one I can remember at the moment).

Flag Post

A question for you guys…

Who made these ridiculous subtitles?

Flag Post

It’s kinda hard to figure out who subbed an anime if you only have a screenshot.

Flag Post

More pro subs.

Flag Post