you know, I gave you the sheets first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Hello, I am hangman95 and I.. am an anime addict

Flag Post

is that a request to have your name on the first page or are you just saying it?

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter which one you watch first because each series stands out on its own. Personally, I didn’t even bother watching FSN. The animation is mediocre, and it’s even less tolerating considering the fact that it looks like an anime from the 90’s when it was broadcasted in 2006.

This is all correct. Which is why you should enjoy FSN the way it was meant to, through the visual novel. Why am I the only one willing to read the Fate/Stay night VN? It was goddamn amazing. Ten times better than Fate/Zero, even though Fate/Zero was good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

is that a request to have your name on the first page or are you just saying it?

i didnt initially realize there was a member’s list, but yes I would like to join. I was originally saying it to get a response.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by speedy250:

Late but this is the best English dub of an OP I’ve heard

That is really good. And now I might check out the series at some point. :3 Still only around half way through D Gray Man. 54 more episodes to go T_T

That video was freaking amazing compared to the other dubs we’ve been put through. Nichijou is one of my favorite “lawl” series. There wasn’t anything really memorable about it, but you won’t be disappointed when you finish.

Flag Post

omg Black Jack nostalgia <33

That anime was so good when I watched it as a kid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by speedy250:

Late but this is the best English dub of an OP I’ve heard

That is really good. And now I might check out the series at some point. :3 Still only around half way through D Gray Man. 54 more episodes to go T_T

That video was freaking amazing compared to the other dubs we’ve been put through. Nichijou is one of my favorite “lawl” series. There wasn’t anything really memorable about it, but you won’t be disappointed when you finish.

I made this because I like the op

Flag Post

hey guys

what is a good anime to watch.

It has to be an adult anime with no cursing or blood or sex.

Also it has to be dubbed because the original japanese voice actors always sound weird

Flag Post
Originally posted by mafefesRevenge:

hey guys

Also it has to be dubbed because the original japanese voice actors always sound weird

any anime by Natural High

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:
Originally posted by mafefesRevenge:

hey guys

any anime by Natural High

sounds like it has drugs in it so no

Flag Post

I don’t get it. Why is this guy in two different anime.

He’s this guy.

Flag Post

madoka video with video clips for extra effect

Flag Post

The animation in Fate/Zero can be incredible sometimes.

Flag Post

kotoura-san had a pretty damn good first episode. I have high expectations for this one.

Another magical girl anime by shaft

I wonder if it will be generic or be like madoka.

Flag Post

Anyone have a good series to watch with my little sister? She is 8, but let’s assume she is 10 for the sake of recommendations. It can be subbed. I’ve watched all of the studio Ghibli films, and Nichijou with her. She really likes wolves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

Anyone have a good series to watch with my little sister? She is 8, but let’s assume she is 10 for the sake of recommendations. It can be subbed. I’ve watched all of the studio Ghibli films, and Nichijou with her. She really likes wolves.

Highschool of the Dead She might like Lucky Star.

Flag Post

Wagnaria! and sequel are ok recommendations for a “10” year old. It has some adult humor, but there is nothing blatantly inappropriate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

Wagnaria! and sequel are ok recommendations for a “10” year old. It has some adult humor, but there is nothing blatantly inappropriate.

I’m watching it right now lolol. Almost done with S1. This show is pretty nice, all characters are likable for me.

Flag Post

Just finished Highschool of the Dead. Rubbish.

Flag Post

HOTD is basically boobs killing zombies.

I watched the 2 episodes of the short “Ishida to Asakura” that are out right now. It’s so.. stupid. I see a lot of people that don’t like it, but I find it absolutely hilarious. Stupidly hilarious.

Flag Post

I heard about this anime called “touhou” thats supposed to be popular like naruto and avatar

where is a good place to watch touhou episodes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

I heard about this anime called “touhou” thats supposed to be popular like naruto and avatar

where is a good place to watch touhou episodes?

Youtube.

Flag Post

Kotoura had an amazing first episode. Everyone should watch it even though it’s new.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Kotoura had an amazing first episode. Everyone should watch it even though it’s new.

Jesus fuck, man
Just…fuck
I mean, goddamn