Forums Off-topic

The Baconators. (locked)

1093 posts

Flag Post

The baconators are a group of people who love delicious bacon, and are proud to show it. To become a baconator you must post a comment saying how much you love bacon. If it brings a tear to my eye or makes me laugh, you’ll be accepted. (The baconators are listed on the Baconator profile.)

Most of the Baconator information is in the 2nd post, below, and it’s updated frequently…

Flag Post
Members List and ranks, so far: *JoeDirte* – Field Marshall of the Baconators *ARCANECODER* - BACONATOR MOD ( he wants to be a baconator, he just doesn't tell us... ) *MrHThePie* – Tactical Major *JudeMaverick*- Baconator Chief Dictator *DarthNader* – General *Cloud_9ine* – General *ArancidBagel* – Colonel *Demontitch* – Major *72VWbus* - Major *Flare_x* – Captain *DxRules63* – Captain *ZachAttack* – Lietenant *Chiuy1* - Lieutenant *Sprint45_45* – Corporal *ImGod* – Corporal *MrBubble* – Corporal *CrushCardVirus* – Corporal *Bacon* - Corporal *Scourge* - Corporal *JMSiv* – Private *Hippie_Anarchist* – Private *MrUel* - Private *Tyronethemoose*- Private *Zyrous*- Private *NathanMini* - Private *Tacohell* - Private If you love bacon JOIN US!!! If your a vegetarian then you shall be shunned!!! ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ The ranks are here, and in order of power: *Field Marshall of the Baconators* – Leader of the Baconators, currently is JoeDirte. *!Crispy Baconator!* - Appointed by JoeDirte *Tactical Major* *Chief Baconator* *General* *Colonel* *Major* *Captain* *Lieutenant* *Command Sergeant* *Corporal* *Private* – You start with this rank. *Baconator Bathroom Janitor* - You get this unhonorable job if you are caught spamming, in any forum (about bacon), i dont care if you spam about anything other than bacon... You get this rank till you apologize to the mods, and the Kong community. ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ _*Cooks Ranks*_ --Cooks shall make up funny little foods, that have bacon in them, and make up a recipe for it, the head chef decides which ones are going to be used, the ones that are going to be used are going to be put on the Baconator website, which is being built --remember if your a cook you also have anything regular rank, so it's not like your demoted or anything. --The cooks ranks include Head Chef, Chef's Apprentice (who is appointed by the Head Chef), and cooks. *72VWbus* - Head Chef *Chuiy1* - Chef's Apprentice *Sprint45_45* - Cook ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ _*ENEMIES*_ *Vegetarians* - Must be converted to the way of the bacon or shunned. ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ _*Announcements/Contests*_ -Website is currently being made. -Looking for a month to be named Bacon Month!!! (shall we vote?) -Let’s all cut down on the topic making, on bacon. People are complaining about us spamming, so no more topics on bacon. But we can still talk (not spam) about bacon on other topics already made. -Contest- Whoever can draw the best picture of our mascot, Mr. Oinkers ( fat pig, has a cape ). Prize is a promotion.

Flag Post

Bacons juicy goodnes is fully immersed into my brains pleasure center bacon makes me faint in anticipation of the juicy fatty fried goodness about to be put n to my incesently watering mouth.

Flag Post

BACON HAIKU

Bacon is quite good/It’s taste is second to none/Always eat bacon.

BACON MATHEMATICS

Bacon’s taste = ownage of eater x amount of grease + amount of bacon squared

Flag Post

Is there no one else who wants to be a baconator?

Flag Post

can I be a ketchupator?

Flag Post

….sure…

Flag Post

I once visited a bacon test facility and got bit by a radioactive piece of bacon and now I can at will turn into any form of bacon.

Flag Post

Wow… that’s an amazing gift.

Flag Post

We’re now accepting all who want to be in this bacon cult… If you love bacon JOIN!

Flag Post

Way to bring the post back to life, we already joined too.

Flag Post

bacon is a marvolouse thing
you can eat it underground or on the wing
me and miss rasher had a long time flirt
it ended abruptly when i knew she was Bert

god bacon, can i eat you
fatty and greasy but loads tastey too
thinking about it while sat on the loo
God gave us bacon
for me and for you

Flag Post

Ok so here are the Baconator’s Members List: JoeDirte, ArancidBagel, Henry, Flare x, CrushCardVirus, MeTheMan, and DemonicTitch.

So again, if you love bacon then join the Baconators!!

Flag Post

Baconator Commandments:

1. Thou shalt honor thy bacon.

2. Thou shalt spread the word of thy Baconators.

3. Thou shalt always speak of bacon.

4. Thou shall honor thy bacon?

5. Thou shall think of more commandments….

Flag Post

thou shalt die at 35 from a heart attack

Flag Post

bacon makes everything better.
2+2=BACON

make me a baconator

Flag Post

Why aren’t me or my secret identity a baconator yet!?

Flag Post

I’ll be a baconator, if nobody else will join …

Flag Post

Alright here’s a current list of the Baconators: JoeDirte, ArancidBagel, Henry, Flare x, CrushCardVirus, MeTheMan, DemonicTitch, Bacon, DarthNader, Sprint45_45, and ZachAttack.

If you love bacon JOIN US!!!!

Flag Post

I love bacon metheman was my account lol. if you dont beleive me his password is bobby.

Flag Post

you should have a heirarchy list

Flag Post

bacon!!!

Flag Post

dxrules63 is total rusty dildoes.

Let’s not talk like that. I would like to stick to the topic of sweet delicous bacon…

Flag Post

give me bacon now

Flag Post

me me me
or ill ’splode

of internal bacondration