Forums Off-topic

What's happening to me?

47 posts

Flag Post

I was never moved by things before, I could watch a film and have no emotional response.
Recently something happened, I felt something. It was after I started watching anime that things started to tug on my heartstrings. I now watch films and feel something inside rather than sitting through something and not knowing if it was enjoyable by regular standards.

But what saddens me the most, is that I realized this by going after Saki in Snow Sakura, the part about loving Yuuji since childhood touched me in a way I’ve never been touched before.

I blame you anime, I blame you.

Flag Post

You’re becoming more feminine.

Flag Post

You’ve become soft.
You must die.

Flag Post

Fuck anime.

Flag Post

How touching….

OP is a sweet person.

Flag Post

Same with me OP. I wouldn’t be sad watching stuff, but after I watched Clannad, sad things are actually sad to me.

Flag Post

One of us. One of us.

Flag Post

>Implying watching anime makes you human and gives you a soul

Flag Post

Anime had no effect on me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

Soul

Kishin Eggs you mean.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

Be glad for the coincidence and get rid of that arrow.

Flag Post

Not even anime is able to do that for me…

Only two games have ever brought out my emotions… One was Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, and the other was Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil.

Flag Post

One Piece made me cry over a ship

Flag Post

Puella Magi Madoka Magica almost made me cry, and it takes a LOT to make me cry. Don’t worry ’bout it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFT_9001:

Fuck anime.

Flag Post

Something similar happened to me when I first saw Romeo and Juliet. I guess I old…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Microgamer15:
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica almost made me cry, and it takes a LOT to make me cry. Don’t worry ’bout it.

Lmao. But you seem so sensitive!

I’m actually a hardass IRL, but that’s not a good thing. I should be opening up to people more.

Flag Post

I’m actually a hardass IRL

Lies.

Flag Post

Grave of the Fireflies and 5 Centimeters Per Seconds are the only that made me cry. Bittersweet endings just make me feel apathetic to the rest of the world.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartjat:

Lies.

Lol, believe what you want to believe. I like keeping a nice online status, as I don’t mind being the one who people can come to if they have a problem. But along the lines of my IRL emotions, they’ve been bottled up for about 9 years, since my parents divorce.

Flag Post

What in the world happend to you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:
Originally posted by Dartjat:

Lies.

Lol, believe what you want to believe. I like keeping a nice online status, as I don’t mind being the one who people can come to if they have a problem. But along the lines of my IRL emotions, they’ve been bottled up for about 9 years, since my parents divorce.

I’m a very soft person IRL.

I guess I just need some hugs.

Flag Post

For some reason I never cry during cartoons because it feels too fake. I cry a lot during sad, realistic movies like Titanic. (I cry even more when the sad movie is about animals.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

For some reason I never cry during cartoons because it just seems fake. I cry a lot during sad realistic movies like Titanic. (I cry even more when the sad movie is about animals.)

I cry for everything.

Flag Post

I have only cried at fiction at one point that I can remember, nothing else has really affected me.