Forums Off-topic

The Official My Little Pony Thread page 2462

62134 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

RD is not that great, she’s overrated. Luna.

Flag Post

Luna <3

Flag Post

I’d probably take Luna, poor Spike…

Flag Post

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Someone called someone else an idiot, it’s not a big deal, get over yourselves.
This is why I stopped posting in the pony thread. At times, it feels like this site’s brony fandom is one of the most unstable and argumentative I’ve seen.

Meanwhile I just ordered 20 2×3 in. customized pony stickers from a friend. Going to stick several on my binder and enjoy the mixed results from the students at school.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BloodScourge:

Why can you only take one home when you can take them all home at once?

Destroy, i’ll be honest. You really are stupid. Sorry but I had to get it out of my head.

Fine, you take them all home.
EDIT: Please just stop calling me stupid.

Flag Post

I mean, I’m in a group of about 200 bronies (about 75 are active posters) who argue less than this. In fact, once an argument threatens to brew, someone will step in, say “calm the fuck down” and then everybody does.

In fact, the only time I recall us arguing was when we were debating whether or not one of our members should call the police or the CPS because of somewhat abusive parenting, and that was a damn productive argument.

Can we all chill and enjoy this Season 3 leak, please? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHr5mi9graw

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

I mean, I’m in a group of about 200 bronies (about 75 are active posters) who argue less than this. In fact, once an argument threatens to brew, someone will step in, say “calm the fuck down” and then everybody does.

In fact, the only time I recall us arguing was when we were debating whether or not one of our members should call the police or the CPS because of somewhat abusive parenting, and that was a damn productive argument.

Can we all chill and enjoy this Season 3 leak, please? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHr5mi9graw

Can you link me to this place where there are only 200 bronies?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyatron:

It’s a local group, so only for people in the state of Hawaii. Sorry :<

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyatron:

Awwww…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

Dammit… Well, do you have any place to go to in order to find a place for each respective state?

Heh, not really, sorry.
I found my group by lurking EqD’s nightly roundups. It also helps to search for YouTube videos and stuff; I found a Denmark brony group for one of my friends that way. Happy hunting.

Edit: Oh come on Vegard, it’s been 1 1/2 pages. I’ve seen worse and you know it. You’ve been really damn uptight lately.

Flag Post

Pretty sure this thread has gotten the most chances of any for not getting locked. And now you’re derailing the thread again with stupid arguments. So I’m gonna lock the thread.

Flag Post

Since people have shown an interest in having this thread unlocked and they’ve promised me they’ll keep it on track, I’m going to unlock this.

I don’t see the point in isolating a whole community, bronies should have their own space to talk about these things. If AAA is still up and running, I’m not sure why this shouldn’t be.

If you’re new to posting in this thread, please refer to page one and follow the rules of posting.

You are not to:

1) Go off topic
2) Feed the trolls, spammers, etc
3) Spam. That includes image spam, please please PLEASE don’t image spam; if you are going to post multiple images, post them horizontally.
4) Be a jerk
5) Come here to insult MLP

If everyone can follow that, there won’t be a problem.

If I see any of that, those posts will be removed. If regulars of the thread decide to go off topic, start arguing with the trolls and derail this thread – it will be locked again.

Have fun everyone!

Flag Post

First!

Also, I heard the new episodes sucked.

Flag Post

Oh my gosh it actually happened. Thank you Stots. Also, second.

I’ve only seen the first episode of season 4 (the two-parter). It was pretty good. I should catch up. Did the Apples To The Core episode come out yet?

Flag Post

Welcome back, bronies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Welcome back, bronies.

It’s a pleasure to be back. I’ve never been able to experience the MLP thread, so hopefully this will be fun.

Flag Post

Yay I’m so happy this thread is back! :D

Anypony see today’s episode? It was so great and I loved hearing Big Mac sing :D

Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

Oh my gosh it actually happened. Thank you Stots. Also, second.

I’ve only seen the first episode of season 4 (the two-parter). It was pretty good. I should catch up. Did the Apples To The Core episode come out yet?

Yeah it came out a few weeks ago. That’s S4 EP 9 and right now we’re on episode 14