The Official My Little Pony Thread page 2462

62290 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Just a reminder not to imagespam. If you want to share an image, post some relevant discussion with it too. OT isn’t an image board and if your intention is to derail the thread with the spam, your posts will continue to be removed and ultimately you will be silenced for derailing/spam/trolling. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

First!

Also, I heard the new episodes sucked.

It’s quite true. I haven’t watched an episode in weeks, it’s just not appealing. They’re definitely not the same as they were in season 1. Season 1 and even 2 were fantastic. 3 and 4 have shown a disappointing decline in quality. I don’t expect it to get better.

Flag Post

Then don’t post things that (you know) will derail the thread for 4 pages and Zshadow isn’t here any more, amirite? :>

Flag Post

I don’t have a problem with the change. Change happens, and in this case it’s quite appropriate. C’est la vie~

Flag Post

Well, that’s a surprise.

I really don’t think that the new episodes are all bad. There have been a few extremely good ones, especially the ones where Pinkie played a major role.
The thing is, the quality has been quite inconsistent so far. A few episodes were great, some were entertaining and a few suffered from the usual issues: awkward pacing, certain characters acting out of character, fuzzy morale. The ones that had these issues just usually ended up having multiple at once. They felt like complete filler. With the overarching storyline this season has they feel a bit more out of place than usual.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollerCROWster:
Originally posted by EPR89:

Well, that’s a surprise.

I really don’t think that the new episodes are all bad. There have been a few extremely good ones, especially the ones where Pinkie played a major role.
The thing is, the quality has been quite inconsistent so far. A few episodes were great, some were entertaining and a few suffered from the usual issues: awkward pacing, certain characters acting out of character, fuzzy morale. The ones that had these issues just usually ended up having multiple at once. They felt like complete filler. With the overarching storyline this season has they feel a bit more out of place than usual.

I agree, this show for little girls isnt holding up to my adult male standards

or just standards cartoon lovers should apply to all decent cartoons

Flag Post

Holy shit this is back, now this is surprising. I hope this keeps unlocked!

Flag Post
Originally posted by occooa:
Originally posted by adv0catus:

First!

Also, I heard the new episodes sucked.

It’s quite true. I haven’t watched an episode in weeks, it’s just not appealing. They’re definitely not the same as they were in season 1. Season 1 and even 2 were fantastic. 3 and 4 have shown a disappointing decline in quality. I don’t expect it to get better.

Really? I think this season is right up there with season 2, and definitely better than last season. The only thing I don’t like much about this season is how Pinkie has been a lot more obnoxious and out of touch with the other ponies’ feelings, and like in yesterday’s episode, rude and completely out of character. Pinkie’s Pride was an exception to that though and was an amazing episode. :)

Flag Post

So glad I manage to get this unlocked again :) thanks mods <3