Forums Off-topic

The Official My Little Pony Thread page 545

62132 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zombiekilla2:

So…do you guys like ponies?

OK, I will keep this looping for my entire life.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DoctorWhooves:

Oh my, could this possibly be a very subtle and extremely unlikely reference to My Little Pony?

nope
it is definitely a reference to elements
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:
Originally posted by DoctorWhooves:

Oh my, could this possibly be a very subtle and extremely unlikely reference to My Little Pony?

nope
it is definitely a reference to elements
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lol, that stupid game.

 
Flag Post

:(
i don’t think the game is stupid

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:

For those who’ve missed it, Episode 8 will be a Rainbow Dash episode! :D

Entitled “The Mysterious Mare Do Well”, the synopsis is as thus:

“There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash’s thunder.”

Can’t wait! :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DoctorWhooves:

Oh my, could this possibly be a very subtle and extremely unlikely reference to My Little Pony?

omg guys in sonic 1 there r these pointy things that kill u called “spikes”!!!!!

SECRET MLP REFRANCE???

 
Flag Post

I’m a bit worried my friend hated Luna Eclipse and will never be a Brony…

Do you guys think that Luna Eclipsed is a good first episode to watch?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TWEWYR:

I’m a bit worried my friend hated Luna Eclipse and will never be a Brony…

Do you guys think that Luna Eclipsed is a good first episode to watch?

wait, you tried to indoctrinate a friend?

MORE PROOF THAT BRONY IS A CULT???

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pigflu:
Originally posted by TWEWYR:

I’m a bit worried my friend hated Luna Eclipse and will never be a Brony…

Do you guys think that Luna Eclipsed is a good first episode to watch?

wait, you tried to indoctrinate a friend?

MORE PROOF THAT BRONY IS A CULT???

Death to the unenlightened.

 
Flag Post

was there a new episode 2day? I didnt wake up in time…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xH34rTL3ss_S0uLx:

was there a new episode 2day? I didnt wake up in time…

Nope. Next week.

Originally posted by TWEWYR:

I’m a bit worried my friend hated Luna Eclipse and will never be a Brony…

Do you guys think that Luna Eclipsed is a good first episode to watch?

Luna Eclipsed works best when you know who Luna is. In my opinion the first few S2 episodes are the best ones. They have Q, all the mane characters and snapped Twilight. Can’t get much better than that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xH34rTL3ss_S0uLx:

was there a new episode 2day? I didnt wake up in time…

Nope.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 35kdog:
Originally posted by xH34rTL3ss_S0uLx:

was there a new episode 2day? I didnt wake up in time…

Nope.

Ok thats good for me… Guess they’ll do the same for Thanksgiving. Make the episode before the holiday…

 
Flag Post

why did twilight snap anyway?

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

why did twilight snap anyway?

She couldn’t find anything to report to Celestia…

 
Flag Post

She’s expecting some male":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIcHPH4AvtQ&feature=feedf

 
Flag Post

Bad Ponies! I’ve been waiting forever to see when somepony would make this!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

Bad Ponies! I’ve been waiting forever to see when somepony would make this!

I didn’t like the original animation and I don’t like this one.
Cool Yukari though.

 
Flag Post

Spear or Kdog, you gotta change “OTFreak” to “BadgesFreak (aka OTFreak)” in the list of bronies.

 
Flag Post

My mom made apple pie!

I was told to grab apples out of the cellar, and was tempted to carry the apples in a basket, put said basket on my back and crawl around with the basket with apples on my back.

I didn’t though… (applejack thoughts ftw)

 
Flag Post

Btw…
In the episode where twilight goes nuts, did anyone else think the final message was about suicide?
Or maybe it was just because we were talking about suicide in health when I watched it.
Don’t know why I didn’t post it until now.

 
Flag Post

My friend enjoyed Luna Eclipse and the Parasprite episode :D.

happy

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

Btw…
In the episode where twilight goes nuts, did anyone else think the final message was about suicide?
Or maybe it was just because we were talking about suicide in health when I watched it.
Don’t know why I didn’t post it until now.

It can definitely be interpreted that way, but I don’t think that that’s what it was aimed at originally.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

Btw…
In the episode where twilight goes nuts, did anyone else think the final message was about suicide?
Or maybe it was just because we were talking about suicide in health when I watched it.
Don’t know why I didn’t post it until now.

As a the OT main suicide-craving poster riiight after loko-coco I can assure you this episode was NOT about suicide.
What made you think so anyway?