Team Twilight
Team Pinkie Pie
And Team Luna.

Flag Post

Post more funny pics lol :D

Flag Post

Luna > Celestia.

Flag Post

Well, this is a rather odd reversal, but…Me Gusta…

Flag Post

Fluttershy then shall rule the land as I control the armies armed with Shotguns Very Angry Writings!

Flag Post

1.) Do not want.

2.) Im glad Spike is gettin’ him some of the bitches. WAY TO GO, SPIKE!

Flag Post

Ahem cough cough.

my fanfic begins.

Thus it had been 3 weeks since Pinkie Pie’s funeral, and life goes on, however, life will never be the same, as the beloved, albeit, eccentric Pinkie Pie passed away, she had went into Diabetic shock and was unabled to be rushed to the hospital in time, even though the incredibly fast Rainbow Dash rushed her to it, she could not be saved, some speculated that Pinkie commited suicide but it was never confirmed if she was trying to….

Knock knock knock Twilight Sparkle knocked on Rainbow Dash’s door, she had not been out much since the death of Pinkie, “You have to come out sometime” Twilight harked, merely the response was “Go away” it seemed nobody could get her to come out and admit her sadness, but she wouldn’t under the belief that her rep would be ruined, “COME ON RAINBOW DASH, COME OUT!” Twilight kept chanting, eventually, Rainbow Dash flew out extremely fast, but she ignored her friends on the way and flew up a mountain.

The tomboyish pegasus then looks upon the stars, “Looks like Pinkie Pie” she thought as she saw a constellation, however it seemed to be moving towards her “What’s happening?” she panicked in her mind, then suddenly, the stars exploded, and Rainbow Dash shuts her eyes in pain, she reopens them and everything is blurry, her eyes readjust, and she sees a shiny pony who looks like her late friend, Pinkie Pie, “Hi frownie face” the Pinke Pieish pony said, Rainbow Dash replied “Who are you?” and then the pony replies “Who do you think?” then Rainbow Dash replies reluctantly “Pinkie Pie?” and the reply was yes.

Pinkie Pie had appeared, “I was sent down to talk to you, you’ve been all frownie wownies since I went bye bye” well, Rainbow Dash hugged her friend “Stay here” Pinkie merely said “I can’t, I have to talk” Rainbow backed off and sat down, “Don’t worry about me, I’m happier up where I went, I don’t have sickness anymore, I can eat the most magical cupcakes anypony has every tasted”, “But but, I miss you” the infamous blue pegasus said, “Of course you do, I was your friend, but I’ll come down anytime you miss me” Pinkie then began dancing and jumping away, “Pinkie Pie, you’re so random!”

Rainbow Dash flew back to her home, and talked to her friends, about what happened, they were in disbelief until Pinkie showed herself for a few seconds, and then vanished.

Twilight was back to the grind of writing her friendship reports "Dear Princess Celestia, Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms to Pinkie Pie’s passing, I also saw what might be the ghost of my passed friend, nevertheless, a friend may die in physical form, but never in spirit and memories.

Flag Post

^
Lemme try to finish up my cupcakes fanfic thing…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Can I be on Team Fluttershy and Team Luna?

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
(It isn’t your favorite character, it’s who you want to rule the land)

Also, team Twilight

Flag Post

UPDATE!!

I just realized the same person who voiced Timmy Turner (The Fairly Odd Parents) Also voices Twilight Sparkle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joseph_Archer:

UPDATE!!

I just realized the same person who voiced Timmy Turner (The Fairly Odd Parents) Also voices Twilight Sparkle.

I actually noticed that when Timmy was speaking in a high pitched voice in some episode.

Flag Post

UPDATE!!

Tara Strong has voiced countless famous toon and game stars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

UPDATE!!

… Awesome ….

Flag Post
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

UPDATE!!

My god, i watched half of those shows/movies, and some of the games. Im on Youtube atm to compare them now. This is so awesome… /)^3^(\

Flag Post

Tara Strong is the Chuck Norris of voice acting. If it’s animated, chances are she’s voiced a character in it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zombieluigi:

Ahem cough cough.

my fanfic begins.

Thus it had been 3 weeks since Pinkie Pie’s funeral, and life goes on, however, life will never be the same, as the beloved, albeit, eccentric Pinkie Pie passed away, she had went into Diabetic shock and was unabled to be rushed to the hospital in time, even though the incredibly fast Rainbow Dash rushed her to it, she could not be saved, some speculated that Pinkie commited suicide but it was never confirmed if she was trying to….

Knock knock knock Twilight Sparkle knocked on Rainbow Dash’s door, she had not been out much since the death of Pinkie, “You have to come out sometime” Twilight harked, merely the response was “Go away” it seemed nobody could get her to come out and admit her sadness, but she wouldn’t under the belief that her rep would be ruined, “COME ON RAINBOW DASH, COME OUT!” Twilight kept chanting, eventually, Rainbow Dash flew out extremely fast, but she ignored her friends on the way and flew up a mountain.

The tomboyish pegasus then looks upon the stars, “Looks like Pinkie Pie” she thought as she saw a constellation, however it seemed to be moving towards her “What’s happening?” she panicked in her mind, then suddenly, the stars exploded, and Rainbow Dash shuts her eyes in pain, she reopens them and everything is blurry, her eyes readjust, and she sees a shiny pony who looks like her late friend, Pinkie Pie, “Hi frownie face” the Pinke Pieish pony said, Rainbow Dash replied “Who are you?” and then the pony replies “Who do you think?” then Rainbow Dash replies reluctantly “Pinkie Pie?” and the reply was yes.

Pinkie Pie had appeared, “I was sent down to talk to you, you’ve been all frownie wownies since I went bye bye” well, Rainbow Dash hugged her friend “Stay here” Pinkie merely said “I can’t, I have to talk” Rainbow backed off and sat down, “Don’t worry about me, I’m happier up where I went, I don’t have sickness anymore, I can eat the most magical cupcakes anypony has every tasted”, “But but, I miss you” the infamous blue pegasus said, “Of course you do, I was your friend, but I’ll come down anytime you miss me” Pinkie then began dancing and jumping away, “Pinkie Pie, you’re so random!”

Rainbow Dash flew back to her home, and talked to her friends, about what happened, they were in disbelief until Pinkie showed herself for a few seconds, and then vanished.

Twilight was back to the grind of writing her friendship reports "Dear Princess Celestia, Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms to Pinkie Pie’s passing, I also saw what might be the ghost of my passed friend, nevertheless, a friend may die in physical form, but never in spirit and memories.

Cool story bro.

Flag Post

V1

V2

Which is better?
Are they both total shit?

Flag Post

Neither! D:

…unless that’s spaghetti sauce?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WarmGesture:

Neither! D:

…sure…
She is attacking an evil spaghetti monster with a chainsaw.
Is that what it’s blood sauce would look like?

Flag Post

They are fucking SHIT

Flag Post

can’t wait 6 more days! i need new mlp episodes!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:
Originally posted by WarmGesture:

Neither! D:

…sure…
She is attacking an evil spaghetti monster with a chainsaw.
Is that what it’s blood sauce would look like?

Poor guy, I hope he recovers alright

Anyways, I like the first one better. It looks cleaner

Flag Post

@Kazan V2 looks like Kdog’s old avvy. I like that one.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Oh my God, just seen animations where Tara Strong were playing as character voice.. so many things..

The Powerpuff Girls, The Kids from Room 402, The Fairly OddParents, Codename: Kids Next Door, ¡Mucha Lucha!, Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks, Shaman King, Teen Titans, Xiaolin Showdown, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, Megas XLR, American Dragon: Jake Long, Camp Lazlo, Chowder, Phineas and Ferb and of course MLP: FiM.

I said only the ones I’ve seen and I liked, this is so much stuff.