Forums Off-topic

The Official My Little Pony Thread page 550

61890 posts

Flag Post

I gotcha back, Kazan.

Originally posted by motormaxis:

inb4lock stop this thread plz it is very uncivilized and we should be focusing on having fun on kongregate instead of losing your life to this thread >.< and now i know why the mods keep deleting all the ant mlp threads, because they are fans of my little pony and they are abusing their power. this is the end of OT D:<

Against the power of the ponies, there can be no victory!

Oh, and for the lols/witty come back…

Flag Post

all these posts are TL:DR to me

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

I SMELL CLOPFIC FUEL!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joseph_Archer:

I SMELL CLOPFIC FUEL!!!

Please, don’t quote the above poster if there is no text.
Otherwise, quote and remove the image.

Flag Post

I SMELL CLOPFIC FUEL!!!

I SMELL SLASHFIC FUEL!!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

^
You can’t link to funnyjunk, and stop spamming irrelevant shit.

Flag Post

read my post again, then suck my fat hairy balls

Well we need some proof that it is very uncivilized and we should be focusing on having fun on kongregate instead of losing our lives to this thread.

Flag Post

Not nessecary to have this thread, two have been made before and I haven’t seen a pony thread in forever.

The bronies started using this one because it was made by a fellow brony.
Using this thread meant they didn’t have to worry about the OP locking it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 35kdog:

Well we need some proof that it is very uncivilized and we should be focusing on having fun on kongregate instead of losing our lives to this thread.

the answer is right in front of you. what is the point of having ot if this is meant to be the only thread? then you cant enjoy the fun of posting your OWN thread!

It was made because the haters were whining

Flag Post

the answer is right in front of you. what is the point of having ot if this is meant to be the only thread? then you cant enjoy the fun of posting your OWN thread!

So you’re saying. . .
This thread should be locked and instead we should flood OT with individual pony threads?

Flag Post

This thread exists to reduce the amount of pony spam, and it accomplished this on the bronies’ side.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

So you’re saying. . .
This thread should be locked and instead we should flood OT with individual pony threads?

i mean NO PONY threads, what if, just a suggestion we ask to have a FORUM on television shows?

You are insane
but then again

Flag Post

i mean NO PONY threads, what if, just a suggestion we ask to have a FORUM on television shows?

So you expect Kongregate to act like /b/ and ban MLP?

Flag Post

Let’s get shit back on track here.

I did a Powerpoint presentation on creative writing using ponies as a visual aid.

Flag Post

Fascinating Arguement from both of you, I must admit..
Might I assist you in removing the sand that is obviously irritating your large, flappy mangina?

Flag Post

my little pony, my little pony ah ah ah ah ah my little pony…….great adventures, time for fun…continue the song everypony

Flag Post

I respect your love for it, But the theme song and Celestia are the only two things I dont like about MLP….