Forums Off-topic

Official Rant Thread page 13

398 posts

Flag Post

For dinner, I had pasta. But the noodles were hard.
Fuck, why can’t this bitch use the right amount of sauce for the damn noodles
I mean shit, you know what it tastes like to eat hard noodles?
It tastes like hard noodles, and that’s not good.

Flag Post

I can’t find a MIDI for this song. I thought you had everything, internet.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

My piano teacher spent half my lesson making me help her find the Video feature on her phone.

Flag Post

Facebook shouldn’t even exist! It keeps track of everything you put on it even if it’s deleted so it can spy on you! I tried it once and it put spyware on my computer meant to track my history but I removed it and enever came back to that abomination that has claimed over 1million slaves.

Flag Post

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK THE FRAME ON MY EXTERNAL FRAME BACKPACK BROKE SO I HAVE TO REPACK ALL OVER NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Flag Post

THE POSSESSION RANT ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MOVIE SUCKS SO MUCH SHIT!!!!

Flag Post

My mother has went to a restaraunt today, with flowers. That being pretty suspicious and does not make me feel any better about the integrity of my family or marriage in general. What’s worse, is that my brother is taking her there, and that she has been dancing around the mirror in my room while trying on her clothes, and she even was demanding me to tell her what clothes suit her better. There’s just so much wrong with that. Even if i just might have good taste in clothes, i am not a fashion designer of some sort, it’s really stupid to ask me for help in a situation like that when i want my parents to stop being so paranoid about each other and finally settle it, and people have differing tastes….

Flag Post

the kids in Gym… I want to shank all the boys, save for a few. that “ching chong” racist kid is still a clueless kid, and someone asked me if I masturbate. I swear to whatever thing’s out there, I will get my vengeance.

Flag Post

I’M SO PISSED OFF THAT THE NEW VENTING/RAGE THREAD WAS LOCKED DAMMIT.

/sarcasm

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

/sarcasm

Damn mods supporting official threads because the OP secretly bribed them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

/sarcasm

Damn mods supporting official threads because the OP secretly bribed them.

I know the feel
Yeah right what’s up with those mods.

Flag Post

there’s a mouse in my house and i can see it but not kill it. for the reason it hides behind our counters in which i can hear it. does anyone have a mouse trap that i can use?

Flag Post

Ryan won the debate. Fuuuuuu!

Flag Post

I took a loan!

Flag Post

I just met the laziest bureaucrat ever.
Background:
I switched my study subjects and due to that my hometown. Since I will now have a lot less money I asked for a student loan to pay the fee for the university, my food, my rent etc. I handed in the papers a month ago. Two weeks ago I got them back, with the note that some entries were missing. My bad. Missed two of those entries. Filled them out. Sent the stuff back to the guy’s office.
Waiting for approval.
Waiting for my money.

But then!
Today I get them back.
No! Sorry. I did not get them back. I got a letter from Mr bureaucrat himself. It said that I forgot to give them a written justification for why I switched subjects, a record of the subjects I have studied so far (though I have shown that to them before) and a paper from my new university that shows him that they recognise the courses I have taken in my old university. If I don’t send him the stuff by the 31st I will NEVER have the opportunity to ask for a student loan again. My request will be rejected and I will not be eligible to make a new one.

WHY THE HELL DIDN’T HE SAY THAT THE FRICKEN FIRST TIME?!

I still have not gotten a response from my new university regarding my old courses. They might need a few weeks to do that. That’s what they told me. I sent them the papers weeks ago, before I got this letter. Isn’t it just lovely when two offices that supposedly work together know nothing of what the other one does and in the end you might have to live under a bridge because you fucked up… According t them…
The best thing is that he asked me to come to his office in person, so that we could talk about the stuff. Problem is, university has started. And guess when his office times are. Right when my lectures and seminars are. When I miss a course I will not be allowed to take the final exam and therefore fail the course by default.

This is all just so brilliant. Someone must have planned this.

Flag Post

I feel that I’m becoming crankier, more mean and definitely more stressed as the time goes on… sigh

/rant

Flag Post

Every religious pic ever posted on Facebook.

LIKE/SHARE IF YOU BELIEVE IN GAWD AND YOU’LL GO TO HEAVEN
IGNORE IF YOU WORSHIP SATAN AND WANT TO GO TO HELL

God wouldn’t give three shits if I didn’t press a button on the internet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coderTrav:

The fact that a game with guns in it is praised like a religion.
cough cough Call of Duty cough cough

SO EDGY

Flag Post

This month and bureaucrats…
There must be some sort of entrance test to make sure that only mentally challenged people get those jobs.

So I finally get the stuff mentioned further above half way sorted.
“Cool. I can finally sign up for courses and start the semester and do the stuff I actually want to do here and that I had to pay over 500€ for. YAY!”

But wait!
Not that easy!

Starting today the messages start coming in.
"You have successfully signed up for course XY. Click here to get the scripts and stuff."
And then, yesterday.
"You have successfully signed up for course XY. Click here to get the scripts and stuff."
Wait a second! I signed up for the other course. In fact I made it very clear that I could only go to the other course, because the first one’s time spot was already blocked. We were told to makes stuff like that very clear, so that we wouldn’t be signed into courses we can’t attend.
So I send a mail to point this out.
Kind of angry right now.

One day later:
"We have received multiple messages regarding course time colissions especially with course 1. [Who would have thought that?] But fear not, we have a solution! We have opened a thread where people can swap courses."

Ingenious, isn’t it?
They opened a thread where people can swap courses. A thread that those people who already have a course they can attend will never ever read. I can’t blame them. I spent a whole weekend on working out my schedule, making sure that there are no collisions. If I had a course I wouldn’t open that thread and restructure my whole schedule just because the guys in the offices fucked up.

I am so fucking mad right now.
And there is nothing I can do except hope that the one guy who actually opens the thread will read mine of all the_"Would someone please swap courses with me?"_-messages. Currently 10. And counting…

Flag Post

No.
I am mad.
I paid over 500€ and moved to a different city to study what I want to study and now it will probably take me at least half a year more (including another 500€), because one guy messed up.

Flag Post

ITT: Angst.

Flag Post

I am German. I’m allowed to be angsty.