Flag Post

its fun til you get caught…

Flag Post

Down with fat chicks.

Flag Post

They’re good to eat.

^ My point

Flag Post

depends i know a woman who’s weight is around 100 KG but she is a damn foxy lady

before making wrong asumptions she is 2.20 Meters tal

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s more feeling when I cook and eat them.

Oh wait, did you mean chickens?

Flag Post

Fat people are absolutely disgusting.

Flag Post

Depends how you define “fat”. Morbidly obese? Eww no. Simply not anorexic? Yes.

Flag Post

Nah, I prefer to eat pork.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jeimuzu185:
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

I don’t.

Inb4quotepyramid.

Flag Post

This thread makes me sad. I’m really not that fat, but everyone thinks that I am. :(

Flag Post

I like my girls milldly chubby, just not to the point that they’re bigger than I am and that their faces get all swollen because of how much lard they’re packing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

This thread makes me sad. I’m really not that fat, but everyone thinks that I am. :(

Bitch, you are fat as shit, and telling yourself that you aren’t won’t change that.

(finding pics…)

Flag Post

I remember that one youtube video. Work out, eat right, lose the weight. Make a new vid, people will see that you’re not fat.

Flag Post

People see you as eay to “troll”, so it’s only logical that they’d attack you in any way possible, be these attacks exaggerated or not, to offend you and make you cry.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Flag Post

Everyone has a different version of what “fat” is. For some people something like that doesn’t even exist, and for others it can be a girl over 100 lbs. It all depends on the perspective of the individual.

I myself have had several guys in the past tell me to gain or lose weight, so it really depends on what their version and perspective of what is “perfect” or fat/not fat to them. Of course, I try and not let those kinds of things get to me though because I think I’m fine the way I am, and so you shouldn’t let those things bother you either. When you find someone that you eventually really care for, personality is really all that matters…looks are just kind of an added bonus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

I remember that one youtube video. Work out, eat right, lose the weight. Make a new vid, people will see that you’re not fat.

That was 2 years ago, and I don’t have a video camera anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDaniBananix:

Everyone has a different version of what “fat” is. For some people something like that doesn’t even exist, and for others it can be a girl over 100 lbs. It all depends on the perspective of the individual.

I myself have had several guys in the past tell me to gain or lose weight, so it really depends on what their version and perspective of what is “perfect” to them is. Of course, I try and not let those kinds of things get to me though because I think I’m fine the way I am, and so you shouldn’t let those things bother you either. When you find someone that you eventually really care for, personality is really all that matters…looks are just kind of an added bonus.

Fat people always have a higher definition of fat. Just saying.

That was 2 years ago, and I don’t have a video camera anymore.

Ok.

Originally posted by Shinoyama:

People see you as eay to “troll”, so it’s only logical that they’d attack you in any way possible, be these attacks exaggerated or not, to offend you and make you cry.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

someone get the reference, please!

Flag Post

Dani, post pics of yourself.

Flag Post

For some people something like that doesn’t even exist

Obesity is very real, whether people want to acknowledge it or not. People who ignore it are the problem, and are the ones putting their health at risk. I’m assuming that by saying that some people don’t see it as existant, you mean that obese people are essentially lying to themselves and refuse to believe that they are anything near overweight.

That’s how an obesity problem escalates and eventually kills someone else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDaniBananix:

I myself have had several guys in the past tell me to gain or lose weight, so it really depends on what their version and perspective of what is “perfect” to them is. Of course, I try and not let those kinds of things get to me though because I think I’m fine the way I am, and so you shouldn’t let those things bother you either. When you find someone that you eventually really care for, personality is really all that matters…looks are just kind of an added bonus.

Fat people always have a higher definition of fat. Just saying.

I’m at nearly my exact ideal BMI and I agree with her on that there are widely varying degrees of fat.

Flag Post

VanHalen, you are just gross.
No one will ever love you.
Not even your own mother, and definitely not Pokarnor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shuckle_:

VanHalen, you are just gross.
No one will ever love you.
Not even your own mother, and definitely not Pokarnor.

Actually, my parents love me very much. I’ll post a picture of what I look like now after I take a shower, I’ve lost a lot of weight in the past few months.