Forums Off-topic

Do you like fat chicks? page 4

85 posts

Flag Post

yous need to stop beening judgemental just because a girl is a lil fat it doest mean they arent datable

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomteen17:

yous need to stop beening judgemental just because a girl is a lil fat it doest mean they arent datable

There is a difference between this:

And this:

Flag Post

First girl needs to have bigger tits if she’s going to be that chubby

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomteen17:

Part of finding a girl attractive is looks, theres no way around that, unless you’re blind. It may be a small portion, but its there, and personally I can’t get hard to fat chicks, so whats the point? I’m not obligated to love anyone.

Flag Post

cuz this is atractiv lol

Flag Post

Nope

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Hot girls are only bitches to ugly men, as it should be. They are about the nicest girls you’ll meet. I mean, you sound like a 3/10 and they’ve been giving you free reality checks.

ALL women are bitches.

feminism has fucked up the world.

Flag Post
ALL women are bitches

Men hating dykes striving to eliminate anything with a penis =/= feminism

I like women who give me something to grab onto

Flag Post

On of my friends is a fat chick so yeah I like them

but if you are talking about in sexual ways then no I"ve kinda lost all attraction towards woman that way

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:
Originally posted by Aldir:

Hot girls are only bitches to ugly men, as it should be. They are about the nicest girls you’ll meet. I mean, you sound like a 3/10 and they’ve been giving you free reality checks.

ALL women are bitches.

lel that’s like thinking everyone in ’Merikuh is a Christian