Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 173

6331 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cdr_CROWface:
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Though I do hate furries with a burning passion, I hate furries more than Crow hates furries. Just to let you know, I’m not attacking you until it’s a fair game.

EDIT: Actually, I don’t hate you guys with a burning passion, I just hate you guys. I feel some sympathy for you, though.

>says he hates furries
>brony avatar

I lol’d

Bronies =/= Furries

Flag Post

I think I should pop up before you two start arguing. Also, posting in a thread for the only reason to express your dislike towards the thread’s subject isn’t nice. Think about it: Do you enjoy when others come to a brony thread just to say they dislike you for your affiliation?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I think I should pop up before you two start arguing. Also, posting in a thread for the only reason to express your dislike towards the thread’s subject isn’t nice. Think about it: Do you enjoy when others come to a brony thread just to say they dislike you for your affiliation?

I was actually trying to say that Crow needs to leave the thread alone, I forgot to edit that in /:

Flag Post

back on topic:

Originally posted by Rich112:

to bad furry art has been around way longer that you have.

at what wolf said I"ve never seen ether of them

liar.

Furries have only been around since the 90’s

anthropomorphic animals have been around for thousands of years.

Wait, are you one of those furries who argues “OMG EGYPTIANS WER FURRIES SO ITS NOT WIERD!!!”?

Flag Post

back on topic:

liar.

Furries have only been around since the 90’s

anthropomorphic animals have been around for thousands of years.

Wait, are you one of those furries who argues “OMG EGYPTIANS WER FURRIES SO ITS NOT WIERD!!!”?

Never said that
never said furries where egyptians an I never never said furry weren’t weird but, furries an the furry fandom it’s self has been around since the early 70

Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I was actually trying to say that Crow needs to leave the thread alone, I forgot to edit that in /:

The thread just would’t be the same with out crows occasionally stupid questions though

Flag Post

^

Mmm-hmmm.
I mean, it’s those [repetitive] questions/accusations that sometimes bump the thread to the first page, so I can conveniently just scroll down the first page to chime in instead of searching through however-many pages!

Thank you kindly, Sir Crow, for helping keep the Thread alive, especally in light of the First-Year Anniversary!

YAAAAAAY!
^ w ^

Indomi, you got the wine you were talking about earlier? I’ll take a glass and keep it in da fridge ’till later next month when I turn 21.
;)

Flag Post

wooo Happy Anniversary furry thread ^ w^

just found this an wanted to post it

Flag Post

^

A Poke’ball-Punky-Chick?
Cute.
:3

Lemme look here…
Yep, at over 4,300 posts and over 69,000 views, this Thread is now celebrating it’s first year!

Flag Post

the best thing about that pic is I personalty know that artist I meet her at AC an she lives about half a mile away from me an she sent me that pic 2 days ago before putting it on FA

Flag Post

^

Kool Beenz!

EDIT:
Oh, and lol I furgot about my ThunderCats question:

Alrighty then.
:)

Flag Post

Dat Detail!

Flag Post

Hey guys, I’m not on this forum very much, sorry about that. I’m on my DeviantArt a lot more, if you have one, I’m at www.cody-h.deviantart.com ^^

Flag Post

^

That’s fine.
I’ll add ya to my watch.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Is it true that furries HATE CROWS :< because they love chickens?

I am asking because you can’t like CROWS and chickens, and you furries always talk about wanting chickens.

Flag Post

Do furries hate justin beiber also? xP

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Is it true that furries HATE CROWS :< because they love chickens?

I am asking because you can’t like CROWS and chickens, and you furries always talk about wanting chickens.

Lol, I’m pretty sure you didn’t say “chickens” a second time originally.

But I DO enjoy chicken. Had me some homemade chicken tacos fur dinner. Very tasty.

Flag Post

[Looks at the pic of the two anthros with guns and the playing-cards background]

What type of critter do you think the female is?
I’d say the guy is obviously a cat, what with the whiskers, but I don’t see any on the lady.
Is she just a fluffier-tailed cat, minus the whiskers, or what?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

[Looks at the pic of the two anthros with guns and the playing-cards background]

What type of critter do you think the female is?
I’d say the guy is obviously a cat, what with the whiskers, but I don’t see any on the lady.
Is she just a fluffier-tailed cat, minus the whiskers, or what?

Wrong.

They are both abominations against nature and should be destroyed with fire.

Flag Post

I’m a cat furry =^_^= and also gay ;)
love you husky furries a lot :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

I’m a cat furry =^_^= and also gay ;)
love you husky furries a lot :3

Awesome welcome to the furry thread ^ ^

But, as far as I know there ain’t any huskies here :/

Flag Post

^

Yes, hullo and welcome, Galdos. (Your name makes me think of GLADOS from Portal).
XD

So what would you say about the lady-critter in the pic, Rich? Or whoever would like to give a decent answer?
:3

Flag Post

she looks more like a neko than a full anthro to me

Flag Post

^

[Looks up “Neko.”]

Oh, m’kay. So in essence, you’d still say it’s a type of cat?

OH! And conrgats on breaking 10K posts!
^ w ^

Flag Post

Thanks did even know i did that but, yeah still a type of cat