Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 176

6349 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T25:

I don’t get this furry thing.. So you guys think you’re animals?

yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

yes

That’s just not right that can’t be answer with just yes or no it is both

Flag Post

some do some don’t. Most furs feel they relate with a certain animal more than other animals. A few truly feel they should have been an animal. Other feel teh animal they relate with the most is there spirit animals

And they’re also gay?

Flag Post

some do some don’t. Most furs feel they relate with a certain animal more than other animals. A few truly feel they should have been an animal. Other feel teh animal they relate with the most is there spirit animals

And they’re also gay?

some are some aren’t sexuality an furry are not the same just cuz you are a furry don’t mean you are gay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

And they’re also gay?

some are some aren’t sexuality an furry are not the same just cuz you are a furry don’t mean you are gay.

Oh I see.. so they’re the same crap as bronies.

Flag Post

And they’re also gay?

In some ways yes an in other ways no.

Flag Post

yes

when someone asks a dumb question i give them an appropriate answer.

when someone asks a question this silly

So you guys think you’re animals?

what kind of answer were they expecting?

Flag Post

yes

That wasn’t a dumb question thought it’s a perfectly normal thing to wonder about furries. It’s one of the most asked questions I’ve seen about us

Flag Post

And they’re also gay?

In some ways yes an in other ways no.

Give me some examples.

Flag Post

yes

That wasn’t a dumb question thought it’s a perfectly normal thing to wonder about furries. It’s one of the most asked questions I’ve seen about us

given 91238576’s actions and behavior here in OT i doubt he was being serious.
i do not think he deserves respect in this situation.

Flag Post

well bronies are more based off just a tv an a style of art were furries are more based out of a type of art(not a style) that right there is a pretty big difference.

but, there are a lot of things similar about the two groups like furris have fursonas bronies have (I have no clue what they call them) but, they make like pony version of them self most used for like rping an stuff.

That question is kinda hard for me to answer cuz I don’t really know a lot about the bronies other than they are fan of a tv show an not anthro stuff as a whole like furries are

yes

given 91238576’s actions and behavior here in OT i doubt he was being serious.
i do not think he deserves respect in this situation.

I never really seen him before an at first I thought it was really a serious question.

Flag Post

given 91238576’s actions and behavior here in OT i doubt he was being serious. i do not think he deserves respect in this situation.

It was a serious question.

Flag Post

We have “OC Ponies” ( OC = Original Character ) instead of the “fursonas”. Bronies also seem to make more of the things such as fanfics, artwork, videos, games. (though thats also because its from a TV show as well)

Im to having trouble answering this, beacuse im the opposite of Rich, have info on Bronies, but not as much on furries :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by AirmanAlex:

We have “OC Ponies” ( OC = Original Character ) instead of the “fursonas”. Bronies also seem to make more of the things such as fanfics, artwork, videos, games. (though thats also because its from a TV show as well)

Im to having trouble answering this, beacuse im the opposite of Rich, have info on Bronies, but not as much on furries :P

well I wouldn’t say you have more artwork, or games or even videos but, fanfics yes cuz it is a tv show but, the rest of it I doubt you have more than furs do. You pray see more of it cuz you are brony not a furry but, even on sites were there is a much like FA the furry stuff way out numbers the brony stuff other than stories an stuff like that.

Flag Post

@Rich: [regarding the “snow furry”]
That is a pretty…cool…pic.

Regarding the recurring “Brony/Furry and the similarities and differences” issue, it’s pretty much like Rich said. Some are like the stereotypes, others aren’t. Obviously, there’s little, if any, real point to saying this because those who won’t listen are going to spout the same crap over and over again, but, for the ones who are genuinely curious and will listen, all you gotta do is ask us, whether it be here on the thread or in private (or perhaps both, if you’d like to try to get several different perspectives).

Also, Rich, did ya catch my mentioning of Stone667’s desire to be on the OP-list, which seems to have slid under the radar for months?
O.O
FURthermore, there’s another fellow who would like to be added to the list as well: hexerade.
He also asked to mention that he’s the “mascot” of e621.net, along with telling y’all not to get into the site if you’re under 18 and/or don’t wanna potentially stumble across something you’d rather not see.

Flag Post

both have been added ^^

Flag Post

^

Cool beans.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Hexerade: mascot of e621, has arrived, where do i sign up? V 3 ////

Flag Post
Originally posted by hexerade:

Hexerade: mascot of e621, has arrived, where do i sign up? V 3 ////

Already go you on the op
and welcome ^ ^ an you are the mascot of my fav. furry site.

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Royal_CROWn:

hey guys, did you know that all furries are gay homosexual bisexuals who RAPE ANIMALS

how can we all be both bi an gay??

Flag Post

^

Lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Royal_CROWn:

did you know that all furries are gay homosexual bisexuals who RAPE ANIMALS

who doesnt?

Flag Post

this is just sick.