Good that you’re writing, Midnight!

Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

Wonderful shading, lol.

It’s funny to me when The_Furry Posts, because it’s like a mystery person. :3

Heheh.
X3

Originally posted by The_Furry:

Hope no one gets offended by this.

Not really sure how religious all of you are in here.

(FaithFurry Epicness)

I think it’s really neat. I’m sure people who absolutely despise furries no matter what would find it offensive, but I for one like it a lot.

Whether the artist him/her/them-selves are spiritual much or not, it shows how the fandom can reach into other areas of concern/interest.

It’s not like it’s showing them doing anything vulgar or whatever. If it depicted them doing something nasty, then I would have an issue with it. But I find this really neat.
In fact, Ima save it to my pic collection.

:3

Flag Post

I agree with ya Wolf. X3

Flag Post

^
Not to mention, look at the numerous sub-interests it caters to!
There’s furry-furries, and dragons, and birds, OH MY!

X3

I’m not offended of it because it depicts a faith-based/religious subject. In fact, that’s why I like it!

Flag Post

I’m kind of surprised at myself, I was making a comment about relationships (on Facebook), and I ended up with telling my whole High school who I am. Well, no more hiding. Wonder if school will be any different tomorrow. Rather be hated for who I am than liked for whom I’m not.

Flag Post

Well I"ve seen some furs that hated that pic cuz they said you shouldn’t change something holy.

Like myself I"m not religious nor am I an atheist I like the pic mostly cuz the artist took a famous historical artwork an like put her own spin on it.

I’m kind of surprised at myself, I was making a comment about relationships (on Facebook), and I ended up with telling my whole High school who I am. Well, no more hiding. Wonder if school will be any different tomorrow. Rather be hated for who I am than liked for whom I’m not.

That is a pretty huge step I hope things go good fur you ^ ^

Flag Post

I’m sure it well. We got a kick-ass administration that has a no bullying tolerance. ^^

Flag Post

I’m sure it well. We got a kick-ass administration that has a no bullying tolerance. ^^

Personally not a big fan of stuff like that but, that cuz I’d rather just take care of stuff like that myself… thought I know not everyone can do that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

Well I"ve seen some furs that hated that pic cuz they said you shouldn’t change something holy.

Like myself I"m not religious nor am I an atheist I like the pic mostly cuz the artist took a famous historical artwork an like put her own spin on it.

@Rich:
Ah, I see. Well, I reckon I understand that.
It kinda reminds me of how certain religions/sects don’t want to use imagery at all because of concerns regarding idols and such. I understand the “better safe than sorry” notion, but seeing as to how some of the best/most famous works of art in history are influenced by religion/spirituality (Christian or otherwise) and the level of inspiration they can instill in the right person, I’ve kinda always thought that as long as you didn’t pray to/worship the image itself, religious images are a fine subject for art.
Then again, while I’m personally not much of the “church-goer” type now, I’ve been brought up a Catholic, so that’s probably a big contributing reason as to why I don’t have a problem with icons.
A bit of topic fur the thread, I know, but since it’s in the Off-Topic category…
XD

@Midnight:
Isn’t it weird how converstations can turn out?
Well, I hope things go okay too. If your school’s administration is as on-top-of-things as you say, it should be covered if things make a bad turn.
Hopefully.

Flag Post

Heh, going back to the Furryized Last Supper again, I think this is pretty neat.

If it’s accurate, then Judas is some sorta canine (the one with the unsavory grin and the pouch in his hand), Peter, who is right behind him, is a dragon, the one who is apparently disputed as either John or Mary is a wolf-ish character (and to Jesus’ immediate right) and Matthew is an owl-ish character.
Speaking of who is which type of critter, I’d think it should be pretty obvious which spot Jesus is in, but what exactly is he in that pic, a badger?

O-o

Flag Post

Love the pic. Honestly, I’m not sure what I believe anymore in terms of religion. I do think there is a god, and I share some of the beliefs of Christians, but also have many beliefs that are completely different. Oh well, just makes it harder to offend me.

Flag Post

^

I hear ya.
It’s not always easy.
I like to try to think that my faith is adamant, yet flexible.
I guess I’ll just say that if anyone is curious, they can ask me personally because as happy as I am to talk about it, I don’t wanna go too off-the-rails.

So…

How have you been lately Mike? Find any more good Furry-Dragon pics lately? Any amusing shennanigans you got into?

Flag Post

@ wolf as for the question about what Jesus is I"m not 100% sure but, I can find out tommorow

What I like about that pic is every one in that pic commissioned a spot to be in there so every one of them is a real person not just a random person/animal

Flag Post

I’ve been good, been busy killing in flashgames, reading, and RPing. I’ve had some really wierd shit happen, though. I was contacted by someone calling themself Yggdrasill, and the moment I heard that name I thought of the antagonist in Tales of Symphonia, Mithos Yggdrasill. Idk why or what kinda prank this is, but it’s fucking wierd.

Flag Post

To wolfs question Jesus is a ferret

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3wq_82naoU

Cool Furry (Fursuit) Music video I just found. :3

-Wanted to share. I really like Duke’s suit.

Flag Post

No one else is freaked out by the fact that someone contacted me claiming to be the antagonist from a videogame? Cause I’m kinda freaked that they know literaly everything about the character. This is, by far, the most elaborate “prank” I have ever seen.

Flag Post

^

That’s interesting. I had contact not so long ago by someone playing the role of Ss’lenck (or however you spell it) from the MARDEK RPG Series. I like those games a lot, so I thought it was cool.
I don’t think I’m too familar with Tales Of Symphonia, but that sounds interesting. If a bit odd.

Originally posted by Rich112:

To wolfs question Jesus is a ferret

Hah, that’s kinda funny. Neat, but I would think a lion would be more fitting. But then again, considering what you said earlier about it being a multi-commisioner piece with each spot being one of the commisioner’s anthro-alter-egos, I guess that’s just how it played out.
Still pretty neat in my opinion, though.
^ w ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3wq_82naoU

Cool Furry (Fursuit) Music video I just found. :3

-Wanted to share. I really like Duke’s suit.

Daaww. I like that song alright, and it definitely seemed to capture the fun-lovingness of the event.

Flag Post

Google “Mithos Yggdrasill Tales of Symphonia”. His story is rathe sad, which makes someone claiming to actualy BE Mithos and not just RPing as him even more creapy. I think the dude is high or something.

Flag Post

@WOTC

Yus, :3 That’s what I like about it the most. I don’t see too many videos like that for some reason.

Flag Post

@WOTC

Yus, :3 That’s what I like about it the most. I don’t see too many videos like that for some reason.

I also liked the kitties they were holding.

XD

Flag Post

I love cats. Kittens are adorable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

puppies are cuter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:
Originally posted by mike0178:

puppies are cuter.