Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 202

6315 posts

Flag Post

Lol. Aftermarket products must be pretty good. I wouldn’t know, I don’t have a car or a liscense. No money or ability to get either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

Lol. Aftermarket products must be pretty good. I wouldn’t know, I don’t have a car or a liscense. No money or ability to get either.

I know that feel…

Flag Post

^

:/

Originally posted by EliteKitten:
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

Gotta put on some good tunes while in your car. :3

The radio station is fine and all, but I don’t have a cassette tape player in the car I have now, so I can’t buy a cassette-to-mp3 cord to play my own iPod.

Otherwise known as super-first-world-problems.

I’ve been resorting to using the radio too for the time being because the CD-Player in my car more or less “eats” the CDs; if I put one in, it doesn’t play it nor will it let me eject it. I have to use pliers or something to get it out, and by then, I doubt it would play properly again.
So I’ve asked for a new one for Christmas.
:3
On the plus-side, the station I typically listen to has a nice bit of variety, especially with the Holiday season underway. In addition to the various songs, genres, and time-periods that they usually have, they throw in some Christmas/Holiday songs into the rotation.

Originally posted by EliteKitten:
Originally posted by xH34RTL3ss_S0ULx:

Just get a aftermarket head unit with a MP3 or USB port, there like, 60 to 90 bucks.
And installation would be maybe $20-60.

I did all my upgrades myself to LUNA.

Stop showing off LUNA to the world.

LawlZ XD.

Flag Post

I think I’m becomming nocturnal… It’s hard to sleep at night and it’s even harder to stay awake during the day… I want to sleep when it’s light out, and be awake when it’s dark…

Flag Post

I think I’m becomming nocturnal… It’s hard to sleep at night and it’s even harder to stay awake during the day… I want to sleep when it’s light out, and be awake when it’s dark…

I feel the same way I would love to be fully nocturnal I hate being up at this time

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

I feel the same way I would love to be fully nocturnal I hate being up at this time

Heh, yeah. I’m getting there.

Flag Post

^

Awww.

You two feelin’ like this at around that time?

X3

Flag Post

On non school days, I always wake up the time I go to sleep. If I stayed up till 5 am, I’d sleep till 5 PM. I’ve slept through a day’s sunlight hours before, it was creepy.

Cute picture :3

Flag Post

Anybody else remember Eek the Cat’s sexy girlfriend?

Flag Post

On non school days, I always wake up the time I go to sleep. If I stayed up till 5 am, I’d sleep till 5 PM. I’ve slept through a day’s sunlight hours before, it was creepy.

Cute picture :3

if I could I would that every day.

Originally posted by Aleazor:

I don’t think I ever heard of that

Flag Post

I sleep most of the day when I’m not on campus. I hate college, especialy since I commute.

Flag Post

^ (Picture) It’s good to have Company. :3

I have no clue what to talk about. D:

Flag Post

I love that pic it was once my dest top background w

Flag Post

Oh really? lol How coincidental! xP

I like it too. :3

Flag Post

Oh really? lol How coincidental! xP

I like it too. :3

That was I think like 2 months ago I had that change my pic the first of every month ^ ^

Flag Post

^

Heh.
Speaking of computer-stuff, have you gotten into getting a new mousepad, Rich?
:3

Originally posted by Aleazor:

Whosawutnow?
Sorry, apparently not. Not me, anyhow.

Flag Post

@wolf…. yes but, now what i want… I am using a folder full of important papers. not the best mouse pad but, on the plus side I know where my important papers are

Flag Post

Do you guys know any sites that focuses on or has a selection (or section) of Furry Stuff? General things… T shirts, Mousepads?, etc. xP

Wolf I remember you told me a site awhile ago for a mousepad… could you link again?

Flag Post

^

Of course.
^ W ^

Originally posted by Rich112:

@wolf…. yes but, now what i want… I am using a folder full of important papers. not the best mouse pad but, on the plus side I know where my important papers are

You mean you’re trying to find one but you don’t know whatcha want yet?
Whatever you mean, well, yes, at least you know where your important papers are.
XD

Flag Post

…I feel so out of place… I have so little to say, and I can’t be open about being a furry outside of the internet. The community I live in would probably have me tortured and burned for it… _

Flag Post

It’s just a Fandom though. And I’m pretty sure you won’t be tortured and burned for it. Don’t Worry. I don’t talk very much either. I usualy just wait for You, Wolf or Rich to say something first. xP

@Wolf Thanks for the Link. Some of the stuff on there are quite hilarious / interesting / have some type of naughty meaning to it o.O (Bumperstickers) lol

Flag Post

It’s just a Fandom though. And I’m pretty sure you won’t be tortured and burned for it. Don’t Worry. I don’t talk very much either. I usualy just wait for You, Wolf or Rich to say something first. xP

@Wolf Thanks for the Link. Some of the stuff on there are quite hilarious / interesting / have some type of naughty meaning to it o.O (Bumperstickers) lol

it is just a fandom but, I’ve lost “best” freinds be cuz I’m a furry clearly there weren’t good friends but, some people truly hate furs

Flag Post

I’m sorry to hear. But yes, they’re not true friends. I don’t see why someone would hate someone for simply liking a Fandom. It’s like not being friends with me anymore because I drink Pepsi. It’s that ridicules.

Flag Post

I’m sorry to hear. But yes, they’re not true friends. I don’t see why someone would hate someone for simply liking a Fandom. It’s like not being friends with me anymore because I drink Pepsi. It’s that ridicules.

I know in short its well it’s fucking stupid. but, some people are like that and even though they really aren’t true freinds and I’m over that now it hurts to lose poeple you cared about no matter the reason

Flag Post

I hear you. Good to know it isn’t affecting you too much. ^^