Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 203

6315 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, just all the stuff people think furries are makes it a big no-no in my community. Hopefully I won’t be living here too much longer, though.

Flag Post

^

Yeah, I hear you guys.
On the one hand, I don’t think I’ve had much trouble, but then again, I haven’t announced it in the middle of the street either.

There was the person I mentioned earlier (but it’s been a while so I might as well just refresh it), who I had an art-class with in high school, who I told about it and she was fine with it.
She laughed, but not in a “mean” way. And then once, in art class, the game Okami came up and I mentioned how much I liked it and she said “You just like it cuz there’s furries in it!” If I recall correctly, some of the other classmates were like “OoOoohhh! XD” but that was pretty much it. No threats, no bullying, no crapola.

:3

EDIT: Also, you’re welcome fur the link, Midnight. I remember seeing a few…interesting things there as well.
Kinda funny, since I may consider looking up the site for traveler-coffee-mugs for my bro and Dad.
XD

Flag Post

well Wolf I"m glad you never had a bad experience telling people you are a furry ^ w^

Flag Post

The only place I’ve ever seen Furries be hated on is by people on here. xP

I agree with you Mike, that doesn’t sound like a very good area to live in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

I’ve seen it here, IRL, Facebook, Funnyjunk, on furry sites people will come to troll.

Flag Post

The important thing is to not let them change who you are.

Flag Post

The important thing is to not let them change who you are.

hehe yeah I know I kinda like it… I just find it funny people will go out of there way wait all of there time to hate something that don’t affect them in any ways at all

Flag Post

I agree. It’s really funny how they want to hate on Everything that doesn’t affect them.

Flag Post

in some ways I kinda feel bad for them… it’s like do you really not have anything better you could be doing ??

Flag Post

Seriously? I see it on almost every website ever.

Flag Post

Yes, I’m serious. I’ve never seen it on any website but here. And I’ve been on quite a few websites.

Flag Post

I don’t even feel pitty anymore… I am literaly unable to feel sorry for people unless I care deeply for them… As for Okami, great game. I mean, really, really great game.

Flag Post

Yes, I’m serious. I’ve never seen it on any website but here. And I’ve been on quite a few websites.

Well look at the internet connoisseur over here. Please, do tell me more stories about your web adventures.

Flag Post

I think I might get some type of Furry Bumper sticker on my Car when I get my personal car. Some of the things they have a quite funny. :3

Flag Post

I think I might get some type of Furry Bumper sticker on my Car when I get my personal car. Some of the things they have a quite funny. :3

inb4 someone vandalizes your car

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoCROWcy:

inb4 someone vandalizes your car

most haters don’t do shit but, talk and act tough. I’ve only ever seen one thing like that happen and it was during AC this year a few furries cars were broken into in a parking lot.

Flag Post

^

:(

Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Seriously? I see it on almost every website ever.

Can’t say I’ve seen it on every site I go to, but I see it here and there. And then of course, there’s the extent of the hatin’. Like earlier this evening, I was YouTubing and came across this.

One of the comments says “So the basics are, we created furries in real life? GOD NO”

That’s definitely not the touchiest I’ve heard/read, but there ya go.
Of course, to be fair, it was a CD-i game.
XD

Originally posted by mike0178:

…As for Okami, great game. I mean, really, really great game.

^ – ^

Originally posted by Rich112:

well Wolf I"m glad you never had a bad experience telling people you are a furry ^ w^

Me too, I reckon. Thank yooos.

Flag Post

Hello, my furry compadres.

Flag Post

please add me. my fursona is quaker oats guy also known as larry. quaker oats guy has white hair and wears quaker attire. normally he doesnt wear santa hat but he does now that its christmas. he really loves quaker oats because they are very good for you

Flag Post

If you’re here to troll, just a heads up I’m going to be ignoring you if you do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

please add me. my fursona is quaker oats guy also known as larry. quaker oats guy has white hair and wears quaker attire. normally he doesnt wear santa hat but he does now that its christmas. he really loves quaker oats because they are very good for you

Fuck Quaker Oats.

Flag Post

Quaker Oats and Quaker Oat products are delicious. They are probably just too healthy for you, fatty. Go back to eating donut burgers.

Flag Post

They’re disgusting, they remind me of maggots in the dirt.

Flag Post

Did you eat them raw? You are supposed to cook Quaker Oats in water or milk first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by Cizinec:

Fuck Quaker Oats.

kinky ;3

and no I’m not adding quaker oats guy