Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 212

6356 posts

Flag Post

^

I got…

(1) A “laptop desk” that you can adjust the height of so you don’t have to hunch over a laptop while at a desk (My own computer is a laptop, but it’s overwhelmingly used like a “normal” computer at a desk).
(2) A high-back offfice chair.
(3) A new CD-player for my car (when we first got it, I tested a CD and it more or less “ate” it).
(4) The 2012 As I Lay Dying album Awakened.
(5) Lotsa chocolate. :3

And a few other odds n’ ends, but I’d say that’s the main items of interest. Of course, there’s still my Grandpa’s house to visit, and my aunt’s. I’d say my house was the “main course,” but ya never know.

^ w ^

Flag Post

awesome glad you are having a good day^ ^

Flag Post

Merry Christmas, furries!

Flag Post

^

Thank you, you too!

:D

Originally posted by Rich112:

awesome glad you are having a good day^ ^

Thank you.
Anything interesting on your end?
:3

Flag Post

nope spent the day by myself in my house and didn’t get anything

Flag Post

you soo lucky

All i got for Christmas is chores and verbal abuse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

you soo lucky

All i got for Christmas is chores and verbal abuse.

ah, sounds fun but, I got what I wanted nothing the less shitty christmas thing I have to put up with the bette.r

Flag Post

^

Well, I’m sorry to hear that this one wasn’t as good fur ya as last year’s was.
:(
And I’m sorry to hear things weren’t so swell on your end either, Crowbar.
:(

Some Christmas luvin’ to cheer things up? o.o

Flag Post

Vegard is the most pawsome forum mod ever and we got our old OP back :3

Rules:
Post furry.
Feel free to hate if you want.
I think at this point in your life you should all know what is appropriate and what is not. Post wisely.
Our mission:
To be furry nothing more.
Here is a list of all Furries and their fursonas that I know of in OT.
(If you are really a furry and want to be on the list let me know and if you are on the list and don’t want to be sorry let me know and I"ll take you off).
FelixJulian: KittyRabbit. Black with a white spot on my forehead and white on the tips of his ears, paws, and tail. He has retractable claws and overall features of a cat and the back legs of a rabbit. His eyes are bright green with flecks of gold in them.

Rich112: Wolx. It’s a wolf, with a red fox tail and the tip of the white part of the tail is pink colored, and has pink markings around his eyes.

xH34RTL3ss_S0ULx: Keidran White Tiger, Neon Skyblue Fang details under each eye, Tiger stripes included.

WolfOfTheCross: Some kinda Wolf-Dude.

EliteKitten: Siberian Husky/Gray Wolf mix.

Strawuni: Black wolf with pink eyes.

Sike_Redwolf: Red/black wolf.

Vegard: double-tailed red Kasha (vampire cat who feeds on corpses from funerals)

axlkoegoskyeg: A tall, human/fox hibrid, thin but muscled.

2tank6: skunther (skunk-panther hybrid) with cyan hair that is medium length, and fairly wispy. Crystal blue eyes, a
red pentagram on my left shoulder, and a white lizard tattoo on my right. I have a cyan stripe going down the middle of my back to the tip of my fluffy tail. My pawpads are cyan as well, claws included. I have a lime green pawprint brand on the middle of my collarbone area.

Shotty897: A dark Brown Fox

im_a_winner: Catfox

lonewolf1621:Large Wolf .White fur with Jagged Scar in shape of a lightning bolt on right shoulder with Blue eyes,Sharp claws.

ghxPERT59: A white pegasus with blonde mane and tail, and a winged pencil cutie mark.
me929: a cat

Shawn

Aeon_the_Hermit

Maik50

K9_Kiev

MidnightWerewolf

VanHalen1 white lioness with green

AirmanAlexGrey wolf Samurai warrior

IndomiPhoenixA cat with chestnut fur, with fluffy white fur on the chest, at the ear tips, around the paws, on at the tip of my tail. Has dark brown shoulder length hair with cyan and fuchsia highlights. Eyes are amethyst. Wears almost anything.

ShadowIceKingA wolf demon, fur as black as onyx with eyes silver like a full moon. Ten tails behind him and a scythe usually on his back. Seven feet tal

gumba9889reginold,a blue tiger with red stripes

Darkfire fur dragon

Galdos playful white kitty

Hexerade

Stone667
What is a Furry?? A question I get asked a lot. Well, a furry is…
“The word furry has several meanings, dependent on the context in which it is used. Predominantly, it means “consisting of or resembling fur” It also pertains to an interest in anthropomorphic animals and/or mythological or imaginary creatures which possess human or superhuman capabilities.
The plural form of furry in all its contexts is furs or furries; the subjects of furry interest are also known as furries. Because people in the fandom tend to identify closely with their fursonas, the word is often used to mean a group of furry characters in art or roleplay."
What does it mean to be a furry?? Another question I see a lot of…
“Someone who says they are furry is generally expressing an interest in anthropomorphic animals and/or creatures (and perhaps some affiliation to furry fandom). They may express that that interest in a variety of ways – through art and stories through to roleplay and performance. How deep or meaningful an interest in Furry is varies greatly from person to person.”

Want to know more? You should read what is here. That is were I got the answer to this question and I beleave it does a very good job explaining what a furry is.

may i be on the list?
my ifo is in this link: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/319/4/7/outlander_by_qzurr-d32wqii.png 19m mostly black and red with teal fangs and nails and half demon

Flag Post

^
?

Flag Post

Heyo Furs. :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

^
?

he quoted all the op and asked to be on the list but, I don’t have his info he posted for the fat that post was removed

Edit:

missed your post Midnight sorry about that

Hello ^^

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

never met yourself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartjat:

never met yourself?

I’m pretty sure I have met myself at lest once and when I did I didn’t ever rape any pets

Flag Post

As much as I want to argue with little miss yellow girl over there, I’m going to go play GTA IV.

Flag Post

^

Have fun then.
:)

Originally posted by Dartjat:

never met yourself?

I’m pretty sure I have met myself at lest once and when I did I didn’t ever rape any pets

Heh, that (“that” meaning the “meeting myself” part) kinda reminds me of a T-Shirt.
I wonder why Bardroy posted the whole OP to ask to be on the list…
0_o
?

Flag Post

I like that shirt ^^

Flag Post

good day

Flag Post

good day to you as well ^ ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by im_a_winner:

good day

good day to you as well ^ ^

Indeed, winner.
:)

I like that shirt ^^

I _think_my bro might have one of ’em, or something close to that.

Lol, now Bardroy’s post has been re-displayed. I can understand why it was taken out just because of how much space it takes up, but I guess it’s also nice to see fur myself what was being said. You catch his “info?”
:3

Flag Post

Lol, by the way, Midnight, a bit of a delayed question, but how was Vegas?

^ – ^

Flag Post

^

¿Por qué?