Forums Off-topic

_Sexy_ Girls Playing Dungeons And Dragons? page 2 (locked)

66 posts

Flag Post

All of you SHUT UP. Hot chicks play D&D all the time. I’m practically a magnet of D&D babes.

Flag Post

I’m a girl but of course it can happen. :D
I used to play D&D all the time myself. ohyes.

Flag Post

To use a tired old phrase…

Pics or it didn’t happen!

Flag Post
Originally Posted By Henry:

All of you SHUT UP. Hot chicks play D&D all the time. I’m practically a magnet of D&D babes.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Ooo.
i c wut u did thar.
I never did say I was sexy
I guess you interpreted it as subliminal messaging.

Flag Post

that is imposible but would be awsome to watch!

Flag Post

My dad can totally beat up your dad.

I’d like to see him try lol.

Flag Post

ummm well me and my sister have played and well where pretty cute lol

Flag Post

me 2! 19/F/CA here, wanna play some D&D? -_^

Flag Post

lol 18/f/wy not right now im gettin off in a sec lol but catch me later if u want to love to play with another girl

Flag Post

There are some. But not enough. Hehe

Flag Post

*bold*wtf*bold*

Flag Post

blarg

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jabor:

Hello, and welcome to the interwebs.

We don’t know you, we can’t see you. We can’t know and don’t care if you know a girl who is hot, or even if you are a girl who is hot. Members of this community will grow to respect you (or not) based on the content of your posts, not on how badly we want to “do” you or your friend.

Maybe you do know a girl, and maybe she is hot. Maybe this gets you lots of envy and “respect” in the real world, but it’s not worth a wooden nickel in a text-based forum such as this. We honestly don’t care.

Enjoy your stay.

^ I conquer…

I have many female friends who play games and they are beautiful as well.
For those of you who don’t have any female friends that play games I suggest you go outside once in a while and realize that the times have changed.

Flag Post

I play D&D once a week, every week. Our regular game currently has 2 actual females (we had 3 but one quit). I’m not saying I’m hot, but one of the other chicks is. :D My proof…My level 18 illusionist gnome just got a metamagic feat that allows me to cast as a free action (quicken spell) and my newest spell is magic miasma. So that proves I’m a D&D geek, but I’m afraid I can’t prove hotness, that’s subjective anyway.

Flag Post

Welcome to the Internet, where Men are Men, Women are Old Men and Children are the FBI.

Flag Post

*bold*wtf*bold*

blarg

Hey, bud, use the EDIT button, and it’s just stars, btw

Flag Post

I am a girl and i play dad

Flag Post
Originally posted by txter:

I am a girl and i play dad

That is considered to be Statutory rape…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AxelKross:

*Its A Level 1, Cleric

Nice Edit Dood

cool

Flag Post
Originally posted by AxelKross:

so artemis fowl i think

Flag Post

Do u guys like even have a life fighting about girls playing Dungeons and Dragons lmao
WoW i understand but D&D like get a life.
and if ur a hot gurl that plays D&D show a pic they can stfu

Flag Post
Originally posted by SithDoughnut:

Welcome to the Internet, where Men are Men, Women are Old Men and Children are the FBI.

Uh-Oh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jabor:

Hello, and welcome to the interwebs.

We don’t know you, we can’t see you. We can’t know and don’t care if you know a girl who is hot, or even if you are a girl who is hot. Members of this community will grow to respect you (or not) based on the content of your posts, not on how badly we want to “do” you or your friend.

Maybe you do know a girl, and maybe she is hot. Maybe this gets you lots of envy and “respect” in the real world, but it’s not worth a wooden nickel in a text-based forum such as this. We honestly don’t care.

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the real interwebs. Where if you claim your a girl, even without proof, nerds and middle aged men will flock around you and give you everything. Now there will be a point where some demand proof, but if you refuse to give proof some will leave. However, there will be the ones who stay. Now in the real world being “hot” or “pretty” will gain you admirers and jealous people. In the interwebs, it will get you the world on a silver platter. (But only for a little bit)

Flag Post

I think you mean get you MMORPG worlds on a silver platter.