base defense-… My house.

Flag Post

Melee Range-Machete
Short Range-Scorpion
Med Range-PPSH
Long Range-50.Cal
Base-Bunker With Very Small Siteing, And A Vault Door As The Normal Door

Flag Post

hey all you people realize that “rock and roll” mode on any type of weapon is a waste of ammo it will just result in unnecessary body shots

Flag Post

Melee Range None, Melee weapons are not even good because its horrible against a group of zombies… If not, I would choose a katana but first I would have to get lessons.
Short Range P90 with extra ammo with laser sight
Medium Range M60E4 with A LOT of extra ammo and a grip.
Long Range Dragonuv for sniping.
Base A jail with concrete walls and electric fences around it. (Gotta make sure there is no criminals left inside, and bring people… and books…) For escape route, dig a hole in the ground and make a tunnel and/or make a hole inside a cell leading outside.

BEAT THAT

Flag Post

Location International space station with limitless food and water done i win

Flag Post

Melee : Katana
Short – Range : Sawed-off Shotgun, If that doesnt count either, Then probably an M4.
Medium : Barrett.
Long : Sniper Rifle.
Defence : barbed Wire + Mines
Base : Probably a store with Supplies, Food, Water. Walmart maybe?

Flag Post

I would be a zombie and eat everyones brains. I’m not dead, I’m UN-DEAD!!!

Flag Post

Base : Probably a store with Supplies, Food, Water. Walmart maybe?

Bad bad choice. I know Walmart may sound good with all its food and stuff, but that is going to be one of the major places everyone else is going to go to. With all its equipment, food and water, its most likely more people are going to go there. So if you go there with tons more other people, more zombies will come, because of the more people there are. You might say, “well, I’ll just lock all the doors and lock myself in”. Well… People will break in… And they might eventually kick you out for locking them out. So I would suggest staying in your house with good defenses. Have a water purifier, destroy your staircase, move all things that will aid you in your survival upstairs (including food… DUHHH) and eat perishable food first rather then non-perishable.

Flag Post

Bad bad choice. I know Walmart may sound good with all its food and stuff, but that is going to be one of the major places everyone else is going to go to. With all its equipment, food and water, its most likely more people are going to go there. So if you go there with tons more other people, more zombies will come, because of the more people there are. You might say, “well, I’ll just lock all the doors and lock myself in”. Well… People will break in… And they might eventually kick you out for locking them out. So I would suggest staying in your house with good defenses. Have a water purifier, destroy your staircase, move all things that will aid you in your survival upstairs (including food… DUHHH) and eat perishable food first rather then non-perishable.

I still have my guns! D:
The wal-mart at my city has a gun counter. Im always ready.
And if that doesn’t work… Then shut up :o

Flag Post

Melee Weapon: Butcher Knife
Short Range: Ray Gun
Medium Range: M14
Long Range: Barrett .50 Cal
Base Defence: Barred Wire and that fat wall in animorphus +
Base: The Nazi Zombie building in COD:WAW (Gonna use the safe spot upstairs)

Flag Post

I still have my guns! D:
The wal-mart at my city has a gun counter. Im always ready.
And if that doesn’t work… Then shut up :o

Guns are good. It may terrify the people into leaving so you have the the whole building to yourself. Which is even more worse… >< you may ask how because if you’re the only person in the whole building, you will have to do all the work. Close out the lights, patrol the doors, set up the camera’s and make barricades. It’s always good to bring a couple of friends like 3-5 people but it’s too much work. Then you might say “then I’ll just let the people in to help me”. Chances are, if it’s already a week later, zombies may already be outside your door. If not, people will come running inside, scared and terrified. When you tell them what to do, chances are, there is going to be a lot of people not going to listen to you. So yah…. I don’t know if I covered everything but.. Yah…. Anymore questions?

Flag Post

Melee Weapon: the Z sword
Short Range: 3.5.7.
Medium Range: shotgun
Long Range: orbital gun
Base Defence: electric fence
Base: my house

Flag Post

Short – Range : Sawed-off Shotgun, If that doesnt count either, Then probably an M4.

Note-Assault rifles are horrible at close range.

Flag Post

Melee Weapon: Shaolin Spade. It’s heavy, yes, but it possess an excellent amount of head-smashing utility. Remember, with zombies, you MUST destroy the head. Nothing else matters.
Short Range: 1911 Handgun, good capacity and stopping power, very high level of reliability.
Medium Range: G36. High rate of fire and accuracy, and, as before, it all boils down to head shots.
Long Range: Crossbow. The whole point of it being long range is stealth, and the crossbow is pretty much the quietest weapon ever. Remember, the zombies won’t care about how their fellows die, but if they can hear the source, they WILL head towards it. Also, it would be significantly easier to fashion new bolts over sniper rounds, and as a bonus, the bolts can be reused if you are talking out small groups or lone zombies. Think, people, THINK.
I would, however, be prepared to accept a PSG1 in place of a crossbow, should I be in a dense urban area, as the crossbow suffers from difficulty in reloading, whereas the PSG1 was actually designed for use in urban tactical sniping situations.
Base: Is it weird that I Google map the location of the nearest military base whenever I’m in a new town?
However, if I am within a few hours of the coast, I would head for the nearest decommissioned aircraft carrier, and stock it with food. It would be relatively easy to remove the ramps that allow for boarding without breaking the connection to the dock.

Also, a note to everyone in this thread. You seem to have the bizarre idea that setting fire to a zombie stops it, when in fact it leaves you faced with a zombie that is now on fire. If you are in a close-combat situation, and you would have to be for a flamethrower (The effective range is about 10-20 meters), then the zombies are already in range of attacking you. The only situation in which I would advocate flame is when setting off remote incendiary explosives. The fire WILL kill a zombie, but the important thing to remember is that it takes time, several minutes at least, before the heat destroys the brain.

Flag Post

duuude the only way to survive a zombie attack is to gather up survivors fing nesscessary equipment like food and guns but don’t forget ammunition to sustain long hours build a barricade. the best camp is a civillian building like a fast food shop for example and always make sure to go to the radio tower for evac choppers or boats to leave the main land.

Flag Post

just have a very powerful electric fence over a wide are and u can grow food .also bring in lots of ppl to help

Flag Post

The “gather survivors” strategy only works in a class 2 outbreak. If it’s class 3, chances are high that you won’t be able to find more than a few survivors in any given society. For reference, I Am Legend was what you might expect in a typical class 3 outbreak.

Flag Post

The “gather survivors” strategy only works in a class 2 outbreak. If it’s class 3, chances are high that you won’t be able to find more than a few survivors in any given society. For reference, I Am Legend was what you might expect in a typical class 3 outbreak.

True. Probably only a class 1 or class 2 outbreak would there be survivors. If class 3, the survivors are either dead or hiding. btw, did you get this from zombie survival guide?

Flag Post

Some of it, yes. The rest comes from my paranoia. :P

My choices, though, are geared towards a class 3 outbreak. Notice that my long-range weapon doesn’t require expendable ammunition. I wish I could follow suit with short and mid-range weapons, but there isn’t much available in those classes that I have the ability to use.

Flag Post

fight
Melle:dont enter in contact witch then its best runthen are slow but a katana is good
medium range weapon:weapons like the bow then can kill or put a bulding in fire(never use fire when then are closse then take you and…
Long range:use any weapon of precision silenced.
running
1.have a car can go on locantions like forests the roads gonna have cars stoped dead peplo and zombies in cars like traps.CAUTION:never use a bus to run
2.have in mind somewhere to go.
in the locantion
1.do a house or something like the last stand
2.see the animals then know about the zombies and know then gonna eat then.CAUTION:persons captured zombies in the past and put a man and a animal he eats the man.
only to say:some artefacts of alexander have a draw of a man eating the other and the man dies,in the next image the man back to life and he eat another man and…
cleaning the area
only make a barricade and shot or stay in the top of a bulding an shoot

Flag Post

melee: A television, complete, with generator and a dvd player, gotta have something to keep me occupied
short range: A long pointy stick
medium range:Mounted MG 42’s
long range: Sniper rifle
base:A large, rectangular tower, with a elevator, with a manual over-ride at the top
base defence: Large square mouts, alternated with walls. Theory, zombies fall in the moat, eventually they form a mound high enough to reach the next moat in which they fall into, again forming a mound, to again make it over the wall. Now they might get over the walls, so to counter-act (well slow down) this I’d have bull dosers circuling, as to create an even amount of zombies all around the moat.

Flag Post

Melee: Katana
Short Range:Lots of grenades
Medium Range: Rpg Launcher
Long Range: Semi/Automatic AK47 W/Scope.
Base:Really High Tower with stairs. At the top is a door to the room I’m Shooting out of That is made of Bolted Steel (Similar to a safe). Traps are littered on the staircase That i can control with switches in the main room im in. If all else fails i will have a eject button thats sends me up on a tiny jetpack with 30min. of fuel moving at a steady 20mph. The eject button starts a 10 sec timer that self destructs the tower.

Flag Post

Melee: Samurai Swords
Short Range: Desert Eagle
Medium Range: Thompson
Long Range: Dragunov Sniper Rifle
Base: Tenpenny Tower
Base Defense: Large steel grates circuling the tower with a switch activated gate with body guards surrounding both outside and inside the tower

Flag Post

melee: chainsaw
short range: shotgun
medium range:m4
long range: any 12X scoped sniper rifle
base: army weapons warehouse
base defense: barbed wire 10 feet high mines infront for 20 feet
entertainment: a hot slut that survived

Flag Post

Melee: Rubber Duck
Short Range: Blacktail
Medium Range: Chicago Typewriter