Forums Off-topic

Barrens Chat Has New King! (locked)

21 posts

Flag Post

Yesterday: October 7, 2007,
KingKyd is no longer Royalty in Barrens Chat. The New King, Queen, Prince, And Princess are as followed:

1. King: Rawr123 Boom 2. Queen: Queen Of Lands 3. Prince: KetchupYoshi *Also will take Boom’s place as King when he is absent. 4. Princess: KimeKo

Flag Post

Umm how can you acctualy decide that.Are you a mod or something and what do you think that if you self proclaim yourself queen your going to be respected.I mean making a spmmer like KingKyd in the first place just because his name says king phatetic and shows how much your opinion actually means.

Flag Post

I mean making a spmmer like KingKyd in the first place

Oh, the irony :)

Nice to meet you queen of barrens chat, I’m god.

Flag Post

Yup, she’s queen, and I’m her lover. What title does that give me?

Flag Post

Jester?

Flag Post

Pere, you’re not god of Barrens, you’re god of the Van. Gerg, erm, Greg, is god of Kong.

Flag Post

Lol, I am god. Period. No “god of the barrens” Or “god of the van” Just god. The only god too :D

Flag Post

Well if your god then I’m satan

Flag Post

I’m king of the lair. Am I?

Flag Post

video recording of the Barrens discussion on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhXnZUCAu8c

Greg, is god of Kong.

Greg is community manager, who serves Jim. But then again even Jim has to serve the investors to an extent :)

Flag Post

Man, you hit that nail on the head. And besides, everyone knows that Jim and Emily don’t actually exist, it’s just what Gerg feeds into our minds… He rules the fate of all on Kong.

Flag Post

Nice try to fit in “Gerg”, Smig.

As everyone knows… Royalty are nothing without their Followers/Army.

I call Military expert/Army Leader of the League of Gamers. NOT king.. (i learned my lesson)

Flag Post

@Arcane: Now wouldn’t Kongregate have to serve the users who visit here frequently? After all we are the ones that pay the bills so to say just like any other business.

Flag Post

Um…Queen, I would like to thank you for bringing this up queen. (And the cheat or not, I got a program, unexpected hacking, etc…) But still, Greg is actually, the creator of barrens chat, making him a god instead of a king. Whee. Thanks for the excitement.

Boom

Flag Post

arcaneCoder, very true indeed.

And remember, I’m a dictator.

Flag Post

I have no idea what you’re talking about. XP

Flag Post

I’m the pie. of Kongregate.

Flag Post

Dude, what on earth is your name, anyway? I’ve been meaning to ask that for a while.

Mr. The Pie, while odd, might make sense. But what is Mr. H. The Pie? Is H your first name? Are you like “Henry of Pie”?

Flag Post

M.R.H. -my initials

Max (Middle name, Surname) the Pie

Yeah, I know my name is Mr.M.R.Hunt, blame my parents.

I should make a website explaining that, it would save me a lot of hassle.

Flag Post

Ah – thanks, that does make a lot more sense. :)

Flag Post

Technically, isn’t greg the king of Barrens Chat? It is his room, and greg is uber-amazing (flattery, lol)