Forums Off-topic

Why do girls love gay guys so much?

21 posts

Flag Post

I’m not trying to be offensive or anything. I fully support gay rights, but this is something that I just don’t understand. She knows that she will never get him, no matter how nice she is to him.

It make me feel awkward to be a straight man seeing a woman being so taken over by a gay man.

Flag Post

cuz women wanna test if being gay is a disease which can infect other people. yes, that means a lot of women are scientists.

Flag Post

Sometimes, people have a desire to go after what they know that they cannot get.

Flag Post

It’s nice having friends that don’t have sexual intrests in you.

Flag Post

Because guys like lesbians too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

wtf? i dont like lesbians at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by Seesine:

wtf? i dont like lesbians at all.

I didn’t say all guys like lesbians.
Not all the girls like gays either.

Flag Post

It’s all the fun of having a guy friend without the sexual attraction.

Flag Post

I’ve noticed something else. Girls let gay men touch them in ways that they would not let most straight men touch them.

And sometimes they touch gay men in ways that they would not touch most straight men.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartval:

I’ve noticed something else. Girls let gay men touch them in ways that they would not let most straight men touch them.

And sometimes they touch gay men in ways that they would not touch most straight men.

It’s because they no a gay guy won’t do anything weird. Girls consider gay guys more trust worthy then straight guys for the obvious reasons. It’s kind of obvious to tell when a guy is gay not to mention they can relate go guys more and guy guys are more feminine and understanding.

Flag Post

Because some gay men are feminine so they can relate to girls a lot more than the typical manly man.

Flag Post

@Title: Bitches seem to like friends who aren’t actively trying to fuck them.
Homosexual men typically don’t try to get into girls very often.

Flag Post

Not sure. Maybe gay guys are more attractive than straight guys.

Flag Post

Gay men are usually hotter, more well kept, intelligent, and nicer. Maybe girls think they can sway his sexuality? It’s possible.

Flag Post

I once pipedreamed of a powerful woman that tries to “straighten” gay men by raping them!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnDoe2:

I once pipedreamed of a powerful woman that tries to “straighten” gay men by raping them!

Ok then… Would probably work though.

Flag Post

Does it make anyone else feel awkward as a straight man to see a straight woman and a gay man acting in a way that you would easily consider flirting if you didn’t know that the guy was gay?

Flag Post

being a gay man I sometimes feel as though woman thing gays dudes can help with all of there issues…. witch we can’t.

Other times I feel more along the lines that most times people want what they can’t have.
Or sometimes they just feel safe with us they can be friends with a guy an not have to worry about them falling fur them.

Originally posted by Dartval:

Does it make anyone else feel awkward as a straight man to see a straight woman and a gay man acting in a way that you would easily consider flirting if you didn’t know that the guy was gay?

I don’t find that weird at all. flirting even if your not trying to get anything out of it is fun

Flag Post

They like gay dudes because they can talk to them without being hit on or having a cheesy pickup line used on them.

Either that or they need people who are girly but don’t have periods to talk too.

Flag Post

Because they’re fabulous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

They like gay dudes because they can talk to them without being hit on or having a cheesy pickup line used on them.

Either that or they need people who are girly but don’t have periods to talk too.

implying all gay men are girly…