Forums Off-topic

I just did my entire chemistry assignment in Haiku form.

18 posts

Flag Post

Somehow I feel like all my efforts will be for nothing.

ITT: Discuss times when you take something simple and make it unnecessarily complicated.

Flag Post

I’m guessing you’re gonna get something like an F.

Teachers fail you on assignments you work hard on and give you an A for making some crap up.

Flag Post

I had to make a clay bug in ceramics, and while everyone else was making stylized bugs I tried to make mine as realistic as possible. Just carving out a leg took an hour, but I’m happy with how it turned out.

Flag Post

This actually happened yesterday.

I was working on Geometry proofs, and I finished the last one with 20 steps. The way I was supposed to do it was 5 steps. It was correct, but I made it incredibly complicated so I lost points. Shame because I spent a couple hours on it.

Flag Post

so glad I’m done with chemistry

Flag Post

We had to review 2 books we read over the summer. However, there was a typo and it said to write a review of each chapter. I ended up writing 25 chapter reviews, no plagirism, just to be told “You can study off it for 5 minuites tommarow.”

Flag Post

This happened in my writing class. I was shocked at first, but comparing what I got actually helped start a conversation with some other guy who barely tried and we’re friends to this day.

Flag Post

“You can study off it for 5 minuites tommarow.”

Is that how it was written verbatim (including spelling errors)? If so, your English teacher sucks.

Flag Post

Good job. Hopefully it will help you remember the information on the test and won’t come back with an “incomplete – please do again” mark.

Flag Post

I do that all the time.
Because I’m hardcore (also extremely anal).

Flag Post

Once I ate a banna with the peel still on when i could have taken it off… I’m so awesome!

Flag Post

ITT: Discuss times when you take something simple and make it unnecessarily complicated.

I do it all the time >.<
Now I have confessed

Flag Post

Lol Chemistry.

Flag Post

This is like the goal of scribblenauts
also this

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

Lol Chemistry.

im sure you have a very good reason for thinking chemistry is lol worthy right?

Flag Post

Somehow I feel like all my efforts will be for nothing.

Flag Post

I love chemistry. Such a fun and easy class. :P

Yeah, im a nerd. haha

Flag Post

I did this with my Government test today.
Quick question, how many syllables does federalism have? I’ve heard 4 and some say 5.