Forums Off-topic

post a pic of your house page 3

73 posts

Flag Post

how do i get link to show pic of house as whn i type house n it goes to wrong house or up do srean shot

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomteen17:

emmm no a a bit of a tree and go through it like butter look up picsures and yoiu will see what they can do and iam from the uk and i know that. our homes get done over by f3 tornado’s.

Dude…. I may have some horrible fucking grammar skills but, that was just painful to read….

Flag Post

When you see your house

1. Press Print Screen
2. Go to Paint
3. Press Ctrl+V
4. Save the picture
5. Go to http://imgur.com/
6. Click computer, click the image, then click Start Upload
7. Copy the link under “Direct Link (email & IM)”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by 91238576T25:
Only if the concrete is cheap.

That don’t really matter hurricanes are fucking deadly. I’m not saying it will but, they have the potential to destroy everything in there paths

Well designed concrete houses can stand hurricanes.

Maybe the winds of a hurricane but, you still got all the stuff flying into the building causing damage the flooding that can cause large amounts of structural damage. Yes concrete has a way way better chance of standing up to a hurricane but, in the end it is still possible that a hurricane can take out an concrete building. It’s safer than wood but, int he end you have no guarantee hat it will not be destroyed

It’ll do damage but it’ll not destroy it completely.

Flag Post

That don’t really matter hurricanes are fucking deadly. I’m not saying it will but, they have the potential to destroy everything in there paths

for those who think concrete can protect a huse from a hurricane look at this http://www.arlnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IMG_9255-825×550.jpg

Flag Post

Maybe the winds of a hurricane but, you still got all the stuff flying into the building causing damage the flooding that can cause large amounts of structural damage. Yes concrete has a way way better chance of standing up to a hurricane but, in the end it is still possible that a hurricane can take out an concrete building. It’s safer than wood but, int he end you have no guarantee hat it will not be destroyed

It is possible that the whole building will be totally destroyed nothing at all left were the building was standing. It’s fucking happened before. Just because it’s concrete don’t make it undestroyable

Flag Post

for those who think concrete can protect a huse from a hurricane look at this http://www.arlnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IMG_9255-825×550.jpg

Page not found

Flag Post

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=li&q=ab53+8lp&biw=1366&bih=638&sei=rVdvUOPdHIOl0QWY8oHQCA#hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8ldvUO-sEYjT0QWI94DYBw&spell=1&q=hurricane+damage+to+concrete&ved=0CD8QvwUoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=f06de3355b0e6cbb&biw=1366&bih=638 and

1st pic top left

Flag Post

It is possible that the whole building will be totally destroyed nothing at all left were the building was standing. It’s fucking happened before. Just because it’s concrete don’t make it undestroyable

Never happened here. Only cheap concrete.

Flag Post

Can I haz suburb hows too?

Flag Post

I didn’t know my house was on hear. lol

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

bump! shows us your houses

Flag Post
Originally posted by otquizguy:

bump! shows us your houses

Is this like an image board :D?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Your house sucks mft.

Flag Post

i agree to an extent

i think it is an ugly shape, and i don’t like the location either, but it’s bigger than my other house and i get my own bathroom so it’s an improvement

Flag Post

my other house

Are you trying to tell us you’re rich?

Flag Post

i meant the house i used to live in. we no longer own that house; we sold it in 2010

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFT_4ever:

i meant the house i used to live in. we no longer own that house; we sold it in 2010

We? You didn’t sell anything.

Flag Post

true

My parents sold the house.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFT_4ever:

true

My parents sold the house.

FRIED. DIE HARD.

Flag Post

wtf all people here have super big rich houses. i just have a small house which is just next to another small house and that one is attached to another house etc.