Forums Off-topic

What do you think of the other forums?

19 posts

Flag Post

What are your thoughts and opinions on the other forums? I’ve only been to GG, SD, and K forums and I think that the SD people get a little too serious with their posts. The K forum is good for Kongregate news and the people aren’t too mean. The GG people don’t really post much unless its a thread that isn’t general gaming. This is just what I’ve seen maybe you’ve all seen different.

Flag Post

I mainly visit Technical Support and Kongregate. I have no opinion about those since they don’t really have a community. I used to visit Serious Discussion but it now has too much arrogance, hypocrisy and disrespect. It seems it’s more about attacking others rather than engaging in a discussion that has the potential of teaching something.

Flag Post

inferior.

Flag Post
“Did you know 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
In other words, elaborate on the ‘’false Christians’’ thing?”

That’s from a user in the SD forums. Yeah total hypocrite.

Flag Post

I don’t give a microfuck about them.

Flag Post

here’s something from the SD "What is an “AX:” thread?" thread. Anyone who comes on and tries to argue against the axioms in an axiom thread will be considered an off-topic troll and will be asked to cease. So basically we’re all hated!

Flag Post

Rp, shut up. No one cares, and why should we care? Besides, we should be hated. We’re the most god-awful forum here.

Flag Post

Serious discussion used to be good, believe it or not. The majority of my posts were made on there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

Serious discussion used to be good, believe it or not. The majority of my posts were made on there.

really? what year did it go bad?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

really? what year did it go bad?

I’d say it started declining during 2011. I used to post in it back in 2010-2011, but I left when it became more about antagonism than discussion.

Flag Post

How the fuck am I derailing the thread?

Flag Post

I have a feeling you’re fighting with each other for another reason than this topic. If you have a score to settle, it’d be better to do so in messages rather than turn the forums into a battlefield.

Flag Post

I don’t recall saying I don’t care about the thread. I said, I don’t give a nanofuck about the other forums.

Flag Post

This is what I think of other forums and this.

Flag Post

Off Topic is obviously such a wide variety of discussions to talk about. And even grown more due to the music forum being deleted. So I usually prefer this Forum than any other. Every once in a while I’ll post in the Serious discussion, but that’s about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

I don’t give a microfuck about them.

Rp, shut up. No one cares, and why should we care? Besides, we should be hated. We’re the most god-awful forum here.

How the fuck am I derailing the thread?

Stop being so negative

Flag Post

SD is where people that hate people go.

OT is where people who are hopelessly bored go.

FG has a specific purpose, and it’s fine if you are into that.

Kong main is where people who want to whine about game developers trying to make a living go.

I never check the other forums.

Flag Post

I like SD, GG, and Kong forums.

Flag Post

Thunderstone is the best forum.