Forums Off-topic

Zombie Apocalypse in December 21th?

16 posts

Flag Post

Okay so I’m sure most of you guys heard that people say a Zombie Apocalypse may occur in December 21. I didn’t believe none of these stuff at first, but they seemed pretty sure about it and had stories on the news about zombies. And just had me thinking “Will it really happen? O.o” Do you guys think that it will really happen or not? you decide.. but if it’s true how would you guys feel about it?

Flag Post

I think this apocalypse will end up being as conclusive as the 155 previous ones. If it does happen, I’ll probably bitterly smile at the unlikely coincidence while hiding from zombies.

Flag Post

I’ve already built and bunker and stockpiled weapons

Flag Post

that isnt real

but good for halloween specails

i never beleve in the end of the world

Flag Post

Specifically, what news station is saying we will have a Zombie Apocalypse?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I think he is referring to the news story about the guy who was so high that he was biting a man’s face.

Flag Post

How long can zombies endure the cold?
When a zombie apocalypse outbreaks during December, it’s quite cold around here (say, -20 degrees Celsius)

Flag Post

Zombies don’t exist.

Nothing will happen on Dec 21st, it’s already been proven that this date is not what was predicted by the Mayans.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Zombies don’t exist.

Nothing will happen on Dec 21st, it’s already been proven that this date is not what was predicted by the Mayans.

They didn’t predict anything really

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I think he is referring to the news story about the guy who was so high that he was biting a man’s face.

Mike Tyson?

Flag Post

I’m gonna have to get WaW out to remember how to survive zombie apocalypses.

Flag Post

Zombie apocalypse is the least plausible way to end this world, IMO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Zombie apocalypse is the least plausible way to end this world, IMO.

Even the chances that the humankind would become extinct within 20 years caused by massive meteor strike is higher than a zombie apocalypse

Flag Post

i thought that the world was going to end around then…

Flag Post

Not gonna happen.

Flag Post

Never heard of a zombie apocalypse for 21st of December. I’ve heard that an asteroid hits us, or some kind of natural disaster.