Where would you go and why?

Flag Post

Restart high school to get better grades

Flag Post
Originally posted by NO_IDOLS:

Restart high school to get better grades

Pretty much this.

Flag Post

first as long as i can travil back when im ready i would first learn about what and how to build any inventions of the time that i travil to and then i would travil to any time that i woulde like so i can invent the invention that is supposed to be invented before the person who is suposed to invent it so i become famous instead

Flag Post

Win that 500 million lottery that was on that time.

Flag Post

Nothing. I’ve learned what happens when you screw with times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Willow4526:

first as long as i can travil back when im ready i would first learn about what and how to build any inventions of the time that i travil to and then i would travil to any time that i woulde like so i can invent the invention that is supposed to be invented before the person who is suposed to invent it so i become famous instead

This

Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Nothing. I’ve learned what happens when you screw with times.

But this, haven’t you guys seen any time travel movies?
Unless it follows the theory that when you change the past it will split off and create a seperate timeline, thus not affecting your future, for the sake of the livelihood on this thread we should make it that.

Flag Post

Take a video camera with me and travel to the beginning of the year 1AD. Then get footage. Repeat with other significant events from various religions. Then return to the present and sell the videos to whoever will pay the most for them.

Flag Post

To the future, so I can see what’s up.

Flag Post

Restart from first grade in primary school. Really want to enjoy my childhood again.

Flag Post

Save someone elses life.

Flag Post

Go back 1 month and prevent myself from wrecking my car.

Flag Post

try to learn piano at the age of 1