Forums Off-topic

Peta made a pokemon parody

33 posts

Flag Post

here is is

How to win:
1. Use the lame rabbit type moves to debuff the enemy
2. Attack.

Also there is no healing because fuck you.

Discuss how Pokemon is animal cruelty.

Flag Post

Well, it kind of is in a realistic point of view.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Well, it kind of is in a realistic point of view.

Pokemon love to fight

PROOF: they attack random people

Flag Post

I just beat the game and learned that PETA supports animals attacking humans :(

Flag Post

oh god that bonus video made me lose all faith in humanity.

Flag Post

Also it is worth playing through the game for the hilarious dialogue.

By hilarious I mean horrible but in a funny way.

Also, the three “treasures” are: a video montage of those 4 abuse videos from the 70’s they spam everywhere, a shitty desktop background, and some fake pokemon cards you can print out and troll pokefigs with.

Flag Post

I was a bit disappointed by the heavy presence of memes as well. Sounds like a way to look modern by using things that are actually old by now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I was a bit disappointed by the heavy presence of memes as well. Sounds like a way to look modern by using things that are actually old by now.

i herd u liek mudkipz

but we can’t program in a 5th pokemon so have a desktop background :>

Flag Post

I just skimmed through most of the dialogues and charge up my Pokemans with ATT boost then 1 Hit-KO those noobs.

Edit: Disappointed that it boosts my special attacks with ATT boosts. Freaking PETA never learned Pokemon.

Flag Post

My favorite part of the game is where the antagonist from black and white is wearing a coat made of pokemon skin.

Flag Post

HUGGING MAKES YOU HIT THEM HARDER
PROTESTING MAKES THEM JUST HURT YOU A LITTLE LESS
I DONT UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Flag Post

I unlocked an animal cruelty video :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

oh god that bonus video made me lose all faith in humanity.

who has faith in humanity

Flag Post

Question: What took them so long to make this?

Ay any rate it’s not anywhere near as abusive as it would be with real life animals…or at least, not QUITE as abusive.
a. some pokemon like to fight.
b. some pokemon become dangerously depressed if they are NOT allowed to fight every now and then.
c. pokemon heal a LOT faster than real-world animals.
d. pokemon are definitely more intelligent than animals in the real world. They can pretty much ask themselves if they would rather have pettings and scritches interspersed with breif bits of violence, or if they’d rather be free. But see the section on pokeballs.
e. pokemon are powerfull enough to kill their trainers from a distance.
f. psychich pokemon. mind screw. ’nuff said.

Pokeballs (and badges): it’s not that these things completely brainwash pokemon. Pokemon have been repeatedly seen to willfully disobey, especially in the anime. But if I were a pokemon, I wouldn’t trust those red’n’white spheres. See…I suspect, but cannot prove, that pokeballs do a very mild bit of brainwashing…just enough to make a pokemon not want to kill the human at the first opportunity.

My point is, the discussion about pokemon training=?=pokemon abuse is rather dependent upon the details of those red and white spheres.

In the meantime, pokemon trainers could do with a short-term ninetale’s curse followed up by a greatball to the head. Getting turned into a pokemon would rather force them to think about, say, making sure all the pokemon they captured in the future were interested in having a trainer in the first place.

Flag Post

I don’t know what they’re trying to accomplish with that. Although there is a scene where people are eating cooked Magikarp in the first season (I think)

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

I don’t know what they’re trying to accomplish with that. Although there is a scene where people are eating cooked Magikarp in the first season (I think)

Must taste as good as how it fights.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:
Originally posted by listle6:

Must taste as good as how it fights.

There’s a later episode where that gets retconned…Team Rocket Trio and The Twerps discover that magikarp are mostly bone and scale. Matter of fact, Meowth breaks some teeth on one.

Flag Post

Ugh, don’t open that treasure chest that Nurse Joy gives you. It has a video of animals being slaughtered.

Flag Post

Peta is pretty to the point, but I don’t quite understand why they are doing this. It’s just a cartoon, no fictional animals(?) were harmed in the making of this anime.

Flag Post

Pokemon training is abuse!!

PROOF: All of those weak pokemon I have my team kill get abused.

BTW my team is all of the best pokemon.

HonchKROW
Xatu
Skarmory
Pelipper
Altaria
Fearow

Flag Post

lol the cooking mama game is even more ridiculous

Flag Post

too short. 2/5

Flag Post