Forums Off-topic

FBI warning?

45 posts

Flag Post

I got an FBI computer lock warning.

I was just watching the live broadcast of the skydiving, and I got a virus notification. It said the virus was unknown, so I moved it to the vault.

I went on to search my PC for anything that would make this happen, but before I even clicked to my computer, I got an “FBI lock message” saying that my computer was locked. I had to pay $200 to buy a cash card to unlock it.

Well, the purposes of this that it said were:

Illegal Gambling

Promoting terrorism by viewing terrorist web pages.

Spreading a virus

Now, even though I am of legal age to gamble, I never gambled, I did not gamble, and I will never gamble. Simple as that.

Next, the closest I ever got to viewing a terrorist web page was viewing Peta2.

And the virus spreading, though unlikely, I had no control over that.

Then, I went on to shut down my computer. But I saw the notice that the virus was sent to the vault. And so I quit the shutdown, and everything is working fine again.

So… Do you think it’s fake, or do you think since it was saying that everything going on in my desktop was being recorded, police will come knocking at my door?

 
Flag Post

Cool story, bro.

 
Flag Post

dont fucking believe this. its fake. my dad had it too. dont pay, re-install ur computer.

 
Flag Post

Go blow dose beeches UP

 
Flag Post

You really should kill yourself.
If you are that retarded to believe this shit yet alone give a fuck if they want you to pay, you are a disgrace to bronies everywhere.
And that’s saying something considering how much of a disgrace the average brony is.

Anyways, your computer is most likely infected now, and will spread the virus to other computers on your network, through emails, ect ect, hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and it will rip everything you’ve done on there till it finds something, be it money information or simply passwords.
I wouldn’t say this if they didn’t ask for money, but that’s their main goal unlike most viruses that act like that.

 
Flag Post

hahahaha you’re such a dumbass holy shit

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

You really should kill yourself.
If you are that retarded to believe this shit yet alone give a fuck if they want you to pay, you are a disgrace to bronies everywhere.
And that’s saying something considering how much of a disgrace the average brony is.

Anyways, your computer is most likely infected now, and will spread the virus to other computers on your network, through emails, ect ect, hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and it will rip everything you’ve done on there till it finds something, be it money information or simply passwords.
I wouldn’t say this if they didn’t ask for money, but that’s their main goal unlike most viruses that act like that.

What the fuck does him being a brony have to do with fucking anything, Greene? You have lost my respect, Greene.

 
Flag Post

It doesn’t take a genius to know it’s a scam. Just run some malware scanner and move one.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

You really should kill yourself.
If you are that retarded to believe this shit yet alone give a fuck if they want you to pay, you are a disgrace to bronies everywhere.
And that’s saying something considering how much of a disgrace the average brony is.

Anyways, your computer is most likely infected now, and will spread the virus to other computers on your network, through emails, ect ect, hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and it will rip everything you’ve done on there till it finds something, be it money information or simply passwords.
I wouldn’t say this if they didn’t ask for money, but that’s their main goal unlike most viruses that act like that.

What the fuck does him being a brony have to do with fucking anything, Greene? You have lost my respect, Greene.

>brony
>thinks people care about your opinions

CAW CAW CAW OH WOW

 
Flag Post

Mafefe, stop trolling, no seriously. You’re fucking horrible at it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

Mafefe, stop trolling, no seriously. You’re fucking horrible at it.

im not trolling

I’m just saying that nobody cares about your opinions because you think that MLP is a good show.

 
Flag Post

Now, even though I am of legal age to gamble

brony

legal age to gamble

lel

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

You really should kill yourself.
If you are that retarded to believe this shit yet alone give a fuck if they want you to pay, you are a disgrace to bronies everywhere.
And that’s saying something considering how much of a disgrace the average brony is.

Anyways, your computer is most likely infected now, and will spread the virus to other computers on your network, through emails, ect ect, hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and it will rip everything you’ve done on there till it finds something, be it money information or simply passwords.
I wouldn’t say this if they didn’t ask for money, but that’s their main goal unlike most viruses that act like that.

1: I found out what the virus was coming from, and I deleted all programs coming from it.

2: I believed it? Tell me where in my post that I said that at any time I believed it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

Mafefe, stop trolling, no seriously. You’re fucking horrible at it.

I agree with mafefe, he brings up a good point.

 
Flag Post

Did I say MLP is a good show in this thread? No, I didn’t.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NintenCROW:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

Mafefe, stop trolling, no seriously. You’re fucking horrible at it.

im not trolling

I’m just saying that nobody cares about your opinions because you think that MLP is a good show.

We might as well say that nobody cares about your opinions because you like crows.

 
Flag Post

Hey Frank, what anti-virus do you have? I got the virus yesterday and had to manually remove it.

 
Flag Post

Also, before any further derailment goes on. I’m ending the argument here.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

Hey Frank, what anti-virus do you have? I got it yesterday and had to manually remove the virus.

AVG.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

Mafefe, stop trolling, no seriously. You’re fucking horrible at it.

Just because someone makes a statement that you don’t like doesn’t mean they are trolling.

Originally posted by Frank101:
1: I found out what the virus was coming from, and I deleted all programs coming from it.

2: I believed it? Tell me where in my post that I said that at any time I believed it?

I doubt you actually found it all, enjoy having your steam account stolen.
You said something about you were about to out to rite-aid to get a card, but hey at least you finally learned how to edit.

Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
What the fuck does him being a brony have to do with fucking anything, Greene? You have lost my respect, Greene.

I care.

Originally posted by Frank101:
AVG.

Confirmed for deserving it.

 
Flag Post

Pretty obvious fake. They don’t ticket you on the internet like that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

Mafefe, stop trolling, no seriously. You’re fucking horrible at it.

Just because someone makes a statement that you don’t like doesn’t mean they are trolling.

Originally posted by Frank101:
1: I found out what the virus was coming from, and I deleted all programs coming from it.

2: I believed it? Tell me where in my post that I said that at any time I believed it?

I doubt you actually found it all, enjoy having your steam account stolen.
You said something about you were about to out to rite-aid to get a card, but hey at least you finally learned how to edit.

Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
What the fuck does him being a brony have to do with fucking anything, Greene? You have lost my respect, Greene.

I care.

Originally posted by Frank101:
AVG.

Confirmed for deserving it.

I don’t even HAVE steam. >_>

I did not say anything about riteaid

 
Flag Post

Delete the virus and re upload the plugin. Problem solved.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T28:

Delete the virus and re upload the plugin. Problem solved.

Already done.