Forums Off-topic

Rolby for Mod 2013 page 5 (locked)

288 posts

Flag Post

support!

Flag Post

you should also include a list of those who are against Rolby as a mod. Also, I don’t know him, so neutral.

Flag Post

These comments are really hilarious XD Everyone mad at each other just because they don’t know them? That’s definitely gonna make their votes not count. Nice job guys, maybe you’ll get silenced for all of the cursing also! Fun it is isn’t it? :D

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Why has nobody locked this yet? Rolby is a troll, and all you idiots actually think he is a good user? He came to room Eggstraordinary before and started hitting on every single girl there and tried to beg us to put him in our rooms wikia, I mean come on, how stupid can you people be for supporting a troll.

Flag Post

okay… i cant see anything written here cuz kong is fucking broken. but i just wanna ask all idiots from the chat rooms to stop posting stuff on the thread. im not a troll. i just have weakness for women. and the idiots from chat rooms also have to stop making ‘“name” for mod!’ threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolbyhan:

okay… i cant see anything written here cuz kong is fucking broken. but i just wanna ask all idiots from the chat rooms to stop posting stuff on the thread. im not a troll. i just have weakness for women. and the idiots from chat rooms also have to stop making ‘“name” for mod!’ threads.

lol, an excuse to bump his fail thread xD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

dude, i didnt bump it. it was on the first page already.

Flag Post

dude, i didnt bump it. it was on the first page already.

still. u got it up. more excuses please.

Flag Post

As a Rolby 2013 supporter, I demand to be put on OP’s list of supporters >:(

Flag Post

Funny tho, I am pretty sure there isn’t an open election for mod. And also, I am pretty sure none of us can vote like that.

Isn’t there that non-spoken rule that goes: “You don’t ask to be a mod, you are asked. So stop asking”?

Flag Post

Rolby should be banned as an arrogrant, racist, dick knuckle douche

Flag Post

Rolby: ABSOLUTE FAILURE IF HE WOULD BE A MOD. He’s arrogant, racist, and an attention whore idiot. So, my vote is a wholehearted, full, and total NO.

Note to OP: If you dare put me in the OP, I’m going to be extremely mad.

Flag Post

I was faster than him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

I was faster than him.

rolby is better because he hasn’t been demodded

Flag Post

He is a troll and i have reported him many times in the past. Heck no

Flag Post

I support him to be permabanned in Kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TravianReports:

I support him!

ty bro.

Flag Post

I support him!

why do u support him, yo?

Flag Post

I support him!

Because Rolby is a special one in all of our hearts.

Flag Post

I support him!

Post edited.

Flag Post

I support him!

Post edited.

wow editing posts is for losers.

Flag Post

i may give a vote Then Yes.

Flag Post

i think he will make a good mod i hope he win

Flag Post

The first time I ever met Rolby he was trolling. I basically anti-trolled him at the time. He was spamming and annoying the chat room I was currently. I completely recommend him to eb silenced rather than become a moderator.