Forums Off-topic

my potato cam not working

15 posts

Flag Post

im tryin to film sum black blops 2 with my potato for utoob butt my potato not recordin nuthing. wut do?

discuss potato

Flag Post

Square potatoes.

Flag Post

You are now hungry.

Flag Post

Use a toaster then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

Use a toaster then.

No, please don’t. I’m tried.

Flag Post

you disgust me, freezerburnt. of all the delicious things derived from a potato, you decide to post hash browns?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by TerribleToaster:

Use a toaster then.

You’re a terrible toaster. <_>

whats so bad about a toaster they help people make burnt toast and faten America

Flag Post

Did you try turning it off and one again.

Flag Post

your potato cam ran out of RAM.

download more here .

Flag Post

cant even remember the last time i was rickrolled.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

you disgust me, freezerburnt. of all the delicious things derived from a potato, you decide to post hash browns?

But hash browns are delicious

Flag Post

I am not contesting that hash browns are delicious. They are mediocre. It is just that you chose one of the worst potato products. You could have put down baked potatoes, roasted potatoes, sliced potatoes, potato pancakes, batata vada, mashed potatoes, potato flakes, raw potatoes, french fried potatoes, scalloped potatoes, potato salad, boiled potatoes, seared potatoes, potato babka, potato crisps, steamed potatoes, smashed potatoes, fried potato pancakes, poutine, samosa, or any of the other ways to prepare a potato. But you didn’t, instead you decided to choose one of the absolute worst. Hash browns are for commoners and truck drivers, if you are going to try to appease me or anyone else with potatoes they had better be pictured in the proper way. Moron.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by TerribleToaster:

Use a toaster then.

You’re a terrible toaster. <_>

Well, the toast does come out very bad. Otherwise he would be a Good Toaster.

Flag Post

Buy a new potato.

Flag Post

Eat the potato from one side, then try again.