ITT: things you do in stores

35 posts

Flag Post

i like to get stuffed animals and put them in certain positions

and if there are mannequins i like to pants them

Flag Post

I like to buy things in stores.

Flag Post

i like to go through the store and buy the things i need. im not an edgy teen who finds it entertaining to mess up stuff

Flag Post

I used to go in certain stores with friends and play catch with footballs and use there skateboards and skateboard around. But we’d always put the stuff back to where it belonged…

But I don’t really mess around in stores anymore, I just buy things. That’s about it.

Flag Post

Dis

Flag Post

I just head into the deli and check out what I want.
Then I quickly leave without buying anything because I cannot handle the sheer amount of latino from the fucking radio that is on at all times.

Flag Post

get a friend and head over to the section with the rolled up wrapping paper and have a jedi force fight, or act retarded and start randomly pulling things down from shelves

Flag Post

I masturbate shop, because I’m a fucking adult.

Flag Post

I generally blow my money on adventure quest memberships.

Flag Post

I buy shit

Flag Post

Unlike you, I go to the store and get the stuff i need. I don’t need to be a show-off. But you do, And I am ashamed of you. Grow up.

Flag Post

I usually go to the store to buy things.

Flag Post

I buy things in stores and talk to people sometimes.

Flag Post

I pick up stuff and I THROW EM ON THE GROUND!

Flag Post

Walk in, look around for a few hours, walk out with nothing.

All the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deyceemetrolin:

I generally blow my money on adventure quest memberships.

Mfw you play adventure quest.

Also it’s not “becoming a member”, it’s “becoming a Guardian”. GUARDIAN, NOT MEMBER. AT LEAST USE THE TERMINOLOGY PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE DEVELOPERS.

Flag Post

ITT: Deluded people think they are mature and sophisticated because they are boring people with boring lives

Flag Post

I browse the candle aisles.

Flag Post

look at all the good stuff we cant afford

Flag Post

I shit on the floors, pee on electric stuff, throw shit over, push stuff over, set the store on fire, throw carts all over the place, then buy some stuff and check it out, throw it out. Reapet every time i go to the store.

Flag Post

i buy stuff

Flag Post

I awkwardly stand around the game section, looking at stuff as if I will buy it.

Flag Post

Try to resist the temptation of shiny things, fail and spend more money than I intended.

Flag Post

I buy stuff and be bored.

Flag Post

I don’t buy stuff.