Forums Off-topic

Stereotypes (locked)

20 posts

Flag Post

hi im american. i only move my hands to eat, move forward on my scooter, clap, and wipe tears off my face after singing of the joys of american FREEDOM and JUSTICE. truly i live in the greatest nation on earth and i feel bad for all those who will never experience my life.

amen

Flag Post

Blacks are more racist than whites
This is not a stereotype it’s a FACT

Flag Post

Hey, I’m Mexican and I have a low paying hard laboring job at the age of 15 and a 4th grade education because I got my bitch pregnant before I could finish elementary school. I get paid 2 cents an hour and live in a cardboard box and a wagon for a transportation vehicle. I steal everything I see and I smell like trash and dirt. Also, tacos.

Flag Post

I find that stereotypes are true in most cases.

Originally posted by BobTehStoner:

This is actually true. The only difference is black on white racism doesn’t get televised like when a “white hispanic” shoots a black kid that viciously attacked him.

White on black racism: Mostly insults. Very rarely physical. 99% of this is done on the internet
Black on white racism: Physical and insultive. 50% done online.

Flag Post

I hate stereotypes, I hate when people live of stereotypes, I hate prejudice people, I hate racist people, etc.

Also, you people are trying to compare which RACE is more RACIST? LMFAO… That is the most contradictory, and hypocritical garbage I’ve ever seen… frankly I’ve seen it on other websites as well.

Racist people come from all races, don’t try to act like certain races are more racist. If you want to use actually FACTS from history, then white people are the most racist by far (And I am not just talking about Black slavery, I am talking about Native American and Austrian Aboriginal near exterminations, Native American and Chinese slavery, Native American residential schools, etc). But history does not speak for the modern day human, so why even look back at it?

Flag Post

Hill billies marrying their cousins
Europeans smoking like a chimney
Russians acting smug towards westerners

Flag Post

The Japanese are very fond of rentacle tape

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hey, I’m homeschooled, I am a pure genius, I have no friends and am socially awkward all of the time. Oh yeah, and I’m insanely religious, anything you have to say against the Bible I will think of you as Satan.

I’m better than you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

Hey, I’m homeschooled, I am a pure genius, I have no friends and am socially awkward all of the time. Oh yeah, and I’m insanely religious, anything you have to say against the Bible I will think of you as Satan.

but i am Satan

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

I’m better than you.

neckbeards are never religious
0/5 get out

Flag Post

But to be fair there are some funny stereotypes, ones that are not regarding race or anything of how you were born. But more of choices or cliques. Like Emo’s, Skaters, etc.

Flag Post

I don’t really care about stereotypes and I honestly think they’re hilarious. It’s just poking fun at each other.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

I find that stereotypes are true in most cases.

Originally posted by BobTehStoner:

This is actually true. The only difference is black on white racism doesn’t get televised like when a “white hispanic” shoots a black kid that viciously attacked him.

White on black racism: Mostly insults. Very rarely physical. 99% of this is done on the internet
Black on white racism: Physical and insultive. 50% done online.

lol generalizations

Flag Post

I love stereotypes

Flag Post

They get old and not funny.

Flag Post

Every FPS thread on /fit/ ever