Forums Off-topic

Need Help With A Survey

27 posts

Flag Post

I’m conducting a survey for school about parenting styles and the effects they have on adolescents.

I need to survey a lot of teenagers so I need anyone that can to fill it out.

It’s only 21 questions and wouldn’t take more than 5 minutes!

Here is the link:
http://www.sogosurvey.com/k/SsUPRYsRsPsPsP

Thanks!

Flag Post

Done.

Flag Post

Thanks, much appreciated!

Flag Post

Is 20 still considered teenager?

Flag Post

Yeah 20 is ok! It’s aimed mostly at teenagers but young adult works too.

Flag Post

survey needs to be fixed. for the close friends question you can pick 1-2, 2-4, 4-6, 6+. there needs to be a 0 option. same with the how much time do you spend with friends question, and how much time on homework question

Flag Post

Thanks. Yeah I realized that afterwards. The trouble was I switched from open answer questions in my rough copy to a selection and didn’t pay enough attention to that part.

Flag Post

Done

Flag Post

not the best place to post

Flag Post

Why is that?

Flag Post

Survey completed.

Flag Post

Thanks all that have completed it!

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Done :)

Flag Post
5. Even if their children didn’t agree with them, my parents felt that it was for our own good if we were forced to conform to what they thought was right.

Sheesh, wanna turn down the bias a bit on these questions? One would think you don’t want parents to have any say on how they raise their own kids…

Here’s a simple example: What I’m thinking about is that my parents felt that it was “for my own good” to not to jump off a high shelf and into the bed. I didn’t “conform to what they thought was right”, jumped on the bed, bounced right off and had an accident :)

Flag Post

The first page was not written by me. They were created by a sociologist named Buri as part of the Parental Authority Questionnaire. The questions are used only to determine the type of parenting style present.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirasminion:

The first page was not written by me. They were created by a sociologist named Buri as part of the Parental Authority Questionnaire. The questions are used only to determine the type of parenting style present.

No last name/first name on the guy/girl?

Flag Post

Done.

Flag Post

I believe it’s John Buri or something like that, but I’ll look it up for you. Not 100% sure.

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

Completed it.

Flag Post

Done
So, will you be showing us the results of the survey or something after it’s done?

Flag Post

Thanks again to everyone. But if thats what people want I can post the results.

Flag Post

Done.
I gave my Social Security info to the website, now when do I get that iPad?

Flag Post

Thanks all that have completed it so far. I need 9 more responses so anyone that sees this please help!