Forums Off-topic

Bible Study. page 2

52 posts

Flag Post

could u pray for me and make me get good note tomorrow for history test?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

Why don’t you just ask Allah?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann:
Originally posted by Rolby:

Why don’t you just ask Allah?

haha, he can’t.

Flag Post

I AM GOD

Flag Post

FUCK GOD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

I AM GOD

What if I told you…

There is not just one god, but multiple ones from which you could pick the right one for you?

I’ll give my prayers and offerings to Zeus

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

You are the on throwing a fit over my opinions.

But, not matter what he prays for won’t change anything ever.

And you are throwing a fit because someone else threw a fit over you throwing a fit.

Settle down, Rich. Relax for a sec and breathe through your nose. No matter what the topic is, being aggressive merely because you feel that a certain group of people are “dumb” and “stupid” is not helpful at all. If you have a bone to pick with them or a personal story to discuss, you are welcome to share but don’t go around calling people dumb and stupid only because you thought so.

Flag Post

Can you pray for my left testicle to grow bigger.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

Can you pray for my left testicle to grow bigger.

If you use a hammer on the right one, it might even it out.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

I AM GOD

What if I told you…

There is not just one god, but multiple ones from which you could pick the right one for you?

Then I pick Loki.

Flag Post

Can you have them pray for me everyday so I will never have to pray again? Praying is a lot of hard work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

I AM GOD

What if I told you…

Then I pick Loki.

I’m Artemis.

Flag Post

Pray for me being saved from eternal damnation to the Great Gonads of Four.

Flag Post

Just a quick update.
I showed this thread to my study group. And we all decided in be in y’alls best interest if we just prayed for all you.
God is watching over you. Open your heart.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NewSlacks:

Just a quick update.
I showed this thread to my study group. And we all decided in be in y’alls best interest if we just prayed for all you.

Well fuck ye’ then, wanker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NewSlacks:

Just a quick update.

Well fuck ye’ then, wanker.

Oi, what of it m8?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:

And you are throwing a fit because someone else threw a fit over you throwing a fit.

Settle down, Rich. Relax for a sec and breathe through your nose. No matter what the topic is, being aggressive merely because you feel that a certain group of people are “dumb” and “stupid” is not helpful at all. If you have a bone to pick with them or a personal story to discuss, you are welcome to share but don’t go around calling people dumb and stupid only because you thought so.

I never called anyone dumb or stupid. All I said was and this is my opinion she was having a bitch fit about was the fact that I thought praying was dumb.

Just cuz I think that something someone dose is dumb don’t mean that the person is dumb or I think they are dumb.

I wasn’t being aggressive about anything either I wasn’t throwing a fit or anything

Flag Post

Rich, your teenage angst is showing.

Originally posted by DemoCROWcy:

The funny thing about Bible “study” is that most Christians have never read the bible.

I know this because internet atheists said so.

It’s funny because I’ve read the Bible cover to cover.

Who the fuck said anything about you? EH? I’LL KILL WHOEVER DID IT!

I AM GOD

What if I told you…

Zeus is a douchebag

Flag Post

I never called anyone dumb or stupid. All I said was and this is my opinion she was having a bitch fit about was the fact that I thought praying was dumb.

Just cuz I think that something someone dose is dumb don’t mean that the person is dumb or I think they are dumb.

I wasn’t being aggressive about anything either I wasn’t throwing a fit or anything

Yes, it was your opinion. And your opinion is that everyone who prays is dumb. While I do see that you are saying that you are not insulting a particular individual, please keep in mind that 95% of the people in US are non-atheist, and “about 92% of the whole world.”http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/programmes/wtwtgod/pdf/wtwtogod.pdfy

Flag Post

Zeus is a douchebag

I ‘unno, I think he’d be the one to go to if you wanted to get laid. With the affairs and all.

Flag Post

Yes, it was your opinion. And your opinion is that everyone who prays is dumb. While I do see that you are saying that you are not insulting a particular individual, please keep in mind that 95% of the people in US are non-atheist, and about 92% of the whole world.

No my opinion is that prayer is dumb not the people that do it. Just cuz someone might do something that I find dumb don’t mean I think they are dumb.

Also I don’t care about you shitty percents if every person in the world prayed but, me I would still find the act of prayer to be dumb.

Flag Post

No my opinion is that prayer is dumb not the people that do it. Just cuz someone might do something that I find dumb don’t mean I think they are dumb.

Also I don’t care about you shitty percents if every person in the world prayed but, me I would still find the act of prayer to be dumb.

But as CurryBrace previously said, the OP is not pushing his belief, but only trying to be helpful. To suddenly call him out by saying that what he offers is dumb is uncalled for.

Flag Post

Can you pray for my dad? He has skin cancer in several places, and I’m worried about him. Thanks.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator