Forums Off-topic

Has your school ever set on fire (for real)?

26 posts

Flag Post

Title.

The school has been on fire once when I was in 4th Grade and once
last year.

The first time the kilns in the art room caught on fire and it spread to the hallway. We had to sit around the rest of the day. They eventually let us just run around outside. It was probably 4 hours we were out there.

Last year one of the mobile classrooms (trailers) caught on fire, with 25 students inside. At the time I was a 7th Grader, and 7/8th Graders are inside the school, so we didn’t know where the fire was at first. I asked to go see where it was, and I found out. When I came back, everyone crowded around me and I told them it looked like the creepy Computer Science teachers’ mobile was on fire. Everyone was excited at first, although the next day we found out it was someone else’s.

Sorry, I tend to make my stories too long.

Flag Post

Never had any before, at least in my 2/4 years at my HS.

Flag Post

Not an actual fire, but I do have a few false alarm mishaps. I was in a small school in elementary and middle school. There were hooks for us to hang our backpacks on, and one morning Tom hung his backpack up and ended up pulling down the switch with it. Edn.

Flag Post

Nope. I don’t think that’d happen very often.

Flag Post

My school has set on fire, but it was years ago, before I went there.

Flag Post

We were taken out on fire emergencies a few times, mostly on stupid IT people somehow setting their office on fire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

We were taken out on fire emergencies a few times, mostly on stupid IT people somehow setting their office on fire.

We’ve been taken out on fire emergencies heaps of time, mostly because of random smoke.

Flag Post

The fire alarm gets pulled a lot, but that’s just students being stupid.

I’m surprised; despite constant fights (and most recently a full-on riot) there’s never been a fire, or at least one that I’ve witnessed.

Flag Post

Our school has only ever had one fire, well, since I’ve been here anyway. This only happened because our foods teacher burnt something, it caught fire, and caught on to something else. Wasn’t anything major.

We have had plenty of false alarms, and safety drills however.

Flag Post

No, I had a transformer blow up right next to my middleschool though.

Flag Post

Yes, I set it on fire every day.

Flag Post

nope. never.

Flag Post

We’ve had couple of “smoke accidents” (one due a prank in a chemistry class) but no, never been set on fire

Flag Post

I don’t think so, but we did a drill once.

Flag Post

First time I read this, I thought it said “Have you ever set your school on fire”.

Flag Post

no

pupils pressed fire alarm by mistake or test

Flag Post

yea a long time ago the lunch room caught on fire the school evacuated

Flag Post

I have had bomb threats 2 times, but thats all.

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post

My previous high school was once involved in the largest high school arson chain in the US.
The mascot now is the “Blaze” …

Flag Post

There was an accident in one of the science rooms this year and it set off the fire alarm, but it didn’t spread anywhere.

Flag Post

I am homeschooled. And my house has never been on fire, but one time wile we were out for the night my mom left a chicken boiling on the stove and when we came home the fire alarm was going off, and there was so much smoke you could not see one foot ahead of you. all the was left of the chicken was chard bones, the electric box on the back of the stove was melted, and the fan above the stove was hanging down in strings because it was melted. after that my mom had us cleaning every single thing in the whole house to get the smell out. it took us weeks.

Flag Post

No, but a lot of retards pull the fire alarm for no reason/accident.

Flag Post

In middle school, a kid I knew since elementary started a fire in the bathroom with his friends. That’s probably the closest thing to a fire that started at school (that I know of).

Flag Post

In chemistry a few weeks ago, some of my friends pranked my stuff. Little fire on the table. Smacked it out.