Forums Off-topic

Life List

25 posts

Flag Post

Hey OT!

So I’d like to ask everyone here a question… what’s on your life list?
What are some goals that you want to achieve and how will you achieve them?

My video explains more.

It’s very different from a bucket list, but it shares similar qualities. I’m just curious what aspirations other people have. Feel free to leave a comment on the video with yours too.

Flag Post

Firstly, I will leave the website, although it’s not worth mentioning since I find myself not enjoying the net as much as I used to. Secondly, I wish to perform remarkably once I get to college so I may have a good dossier for university. Once I get a job, I hope to be able to enjoy it while using my talents/skills to their full extent.

Flag Post

- Overthrow the Government
- Use the Army to take over the world
- Live as the great emperor over the entire earth and slay all of the rebels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Firstly, I will leave the website, although it’s not worth mentioning since I find myself not enjoying the net as much as I used to. Secondly, I wish to perform remarkably once I get to college so I may have a good dossier for university. Once I get a job, I hope to be able to enjoy it while using my talents/skills to their full extent.

What field do you want to work in? :3

Originally posted by Immortal7777:

- Overthrow the Government
- Use the Army to take over the world
- Live as the great emperor over the entire earth and slay all of the rebels.

Yes, do it! The Empire gets those cool AT-AT things anyway.

Flag Post

I’ll just follow Immortal everywhere and watch him do cool stuff.

Flag Post

What field do you want to work in? :3

Since I’m not yet in college, the future appears hazy for now. However, I do know it will be related to applied sciences. My interests touch a lot of subjects, so I’ll have to narrow down the possibilities as I discover what suits me best.

Flag Post

I want to be a published author, or a stripper.

Flag Post

It’s really hard to decide what you want to do with your life. :/
Anyway, what does everyone else have on their life list!

Flag Post

Get a somewhat high-paying job in mechanical/electrical engineering and/or computer science. If I have enough free time and money I’ll also get into music production again. But that’s in the distant future. For now I just want to keep my grades up and learn shit.

Flag Post

I’ve already spoken to great lengths about my goals and I don’t want to elaborate. But, basically:

-1 month from now, my 1-year-3-months-and-a-half goal to not fap will be accomplished. Then I’ll fap.

-4 months from now, I’ll turn 18 and I will end my current state of living death. I don’t know how death is, but I imagine it as being more peaceful than my life now. Anyway, unlike my previous (failed) attempt to begin my real life, I won’t have anything to keep me back. No feeling of betrayal, dishonesty, or irresponsibility towards my parents, no reason to run away from any challenges that arise…and this time I’ll take a different approach, one that doesn’t overwhelm me with suffering. The wilds and a world of civilization (albeit mostly shitty nowadays) are waiting for me to explore them and understand them.

-If I survive after that, I have some colossal goals that will turn the world from shit to not shit.

Those are the basic goals I have, but it all goes much, much deeper. And no, I’m not going to get one of those official educations. Mine will be an education that will top them all.

Flag Post

-Post on OT
-Play some RPG
-Post on OT
-Play an RPG
-Watch some Youtubezzzzzzzzzz
-Go to bed
-Wake up
-Post on OT
-Play some RPG

Flag Post

i want to be rich like most ppl.

Flag Post

Since I’m not yet in college

bro, what are you, like 13?

Flag Post

My life list is:
To create a life list (COMPLETED)

Flag Post

Life Liszt. ohhohohoho anyone see what I did there?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Since I’m not yet in college

bro, what are you, like 13?

I’m 11, wanna be friends? :)

Flag Post

get a girlfriend. wow, madjedi said he is 11. lol we can report him and he will get banned then for being underage.

Flag Post

I like cars.

Flag Post

my life list:
to make 2012 true by ordering shipments after shipments after shipments of molotovs, guns and bad things for the idiots to try to stop the end of the world.

Flag Post

i only have a epicness list

Flag Post

I wanna have a kid with the girl I love.

Flag Post

I want to visit Rome!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyler25:

I want to visit Rome!

How soon could you accomplish that? :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

get a girlfriend. wow, madjedi said he is 11. lol we can report him and he will get banned then for being underage.

Ahahahaha
Look at this guy
He doesn’t have a girlfriend.
…owait, this is OT. Nothing uncommon then.

Flag Post

I wish to become a film critic and television writer.