Forums Off-topic

This isn't fair

18 posts

Flag Post

Okay, so today at school, this girl told me i had pretty eyes. I said thanks, and told her that her eyes were pretty as well. She then had a somewhat shocked expression, and then said, this is awkward. How is it not awkward for a girl to tell a guy he has pretty eyes, if it is awkward for a guy to tell a girl she has pretty eyes? Not to mention, this made me miss my buss. What a bad day.

 
Flag Post

>not telling her you would eat her shit

and you dare to call yourself a man
you lack the passion to even be a boy

 
Flag Post

You should have complimented her tits instead.
Although since you’re still in middle school she probably doesn’t have any.

 
Flag Post

I love how everybody is criticizing the OP for not saying it right.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jennym_aa:

I love how everybody is criticizing the OP for not saying it right.

For saying what right?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CurryBrace:
Originally posted by Jennym_aa:

I love how everybody is criticizing the OP for not saying it right.

For saying what right?

For not complimenting the girl correctly.

 
Flag Post

Not sure how he could have done any better. I don’t mangle with that stuff myself, my sister on the other hand, is in 6 of 8 classes with another boy, and they do nothing but chat online when home.

 
Flag Post

It’s awkward because that response leaves nothing to reply. You were supposed to tell her something that would turn into a conversation so you two could get to know each other better.

lrn2stopbeingbeta

 
Flag Post

Complimenting a girl made you miss your bus? Wut.

 
Flag Post

You should rip her eyes out.

 
Flag Post

She wants you to fuck her. Just remember: No means yes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

She wants you to fuck her. Just remember: No means yes.

 
Flag Post

Your response is just copying hers. The thought of complimenting her eyes would likely not even have occurred to you until she said something, so you make it seem like you couldn’t think of a real compliment, which caused awkwardness. She obviously likes you and is trying to get a conversation started.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Your response is just copying hers. The thought of complimenting her eyes would likely not even have occurred to you until she said something, so you make it seem like you couldn’t think of a real compliment, which caused awkwardness. She obviously likes you and is trying to get a conversation started.

This. ^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

It’s awkward because that response leaves nothing to reply. You were supposed to tell her something that would turn into a conversation so you two could get to know each other better.

lrn2stopbeingbeta

 
Flag Post

Why the fuck would someone say that a male has pretty eyes?

 
Flag Post

Well, today i went to school, and a friend of hers told me that she did not want me to say anything back. So, i felt kinda weird about it, and did not talk to her today. I saw her once, and she seemed to be looking towards me, but i thought it would be awkward to talk to her, so i did not. And now i regret the decision. Do you think she will not want to talk to me now since i did not talk to her today? Sorry for bumping my own thread.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XxTheProtectorxX:

Why the fuck would someone say that a male has pretty eyes?

To make a compliment. Yeah, girls do that as well.
Heard that one a few times already, which sucks, because the eyes are usually the first thing I think about too. So I need to think of something else to not end up with something like: “Uhm… Uh… Your… Teeth… fml Gotta go!”

The absolute best solution is to try and start a conversation instead of just giving a compliment back.