Flag Post

Do you even lift bro?

Flag Post

SHOW ME YOUR KRISPIEZ
YOUR KRISPIEZ
SHOW ME YOUR KRISPIEZ
YOUR RICE KRISPIEZ

Flag Post

Or else what? You’ll come to my house and slit my throat?

Originally posted by Aldir:

SHOW ME YOUR KRISPIEZ
YOUR KRISPIEZ
SHOW ME YOUR KRISPIEZ
YOUR RICE KRISPIEZ

Cereal is stupid and I don’t respect it. That’s right, I just put milk on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rice_krispiez9:

if ur calling me a homo
then BACK OFF
a lot of you people are copying my posts and editing them and I WILL NOT HAVE IT

unoriginal… and youre l8.
smh

Flag Post
Originally posted by NewSlacks:

if ur calling me a homo
then BACK OFF
a lot of you people are copying my posts and editing them and I WILL NOT HAVE IT

unoriginal… and youre l8.
smh

Hey guys, the expert on internet trends is here.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m seriously surprised someone hasn’t posted this yet…

Flag Post

if ur calling me a homo
then BACK OFF

Homo = Homosepian.

Flag Post

I mostly copied your posts :)

Flag Post

Homo as in terms of Homosapien or Homosexual?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingZeldar3:

Most likely Homosexual. People who aren’t gay get furious when they get called homo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:
Originally posted by KingZeldar3:

Most likely Homosexual. People who aren’t gay get furious when they get called homo.

some gays get pretty pissed when the word is used as well… witch I will never understand…

Flag Post

Midnight, you homo.
I’m talking about a homosapien.

I recommend putting that in your forum title then, buddy.

@Rich: People be crazy.

Flag Post

I’ve never seen a gay person get called a homo, but I can see why they would get mad. Homo has a very negative connotation to it. It’s basically a barely less offensive “faggot.”

Edit That was at Rich.

At my school, gay people usually get called “AHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT FUCKED UP RETARD

Flag Post

I’ve never seen a gay person get called a homo, but I can see why they would get mad. Homo has a very negative connotation to it. It’s basically a barely less offensive “faggot.”

Edit That was at Rich.

I thought homo was just a lazy abbreviation for homosexual, and homosexual is a fairly objective term.

Flag Post

Edit That was at Rich.

homo is less offensives than fag or faggot or even gay homo is the proper like politically correct thing to call us. Thats what we are homosexuals… homo for short.

Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Edit That was at Rich.

I thought homo was just a lazy abbreviation for homosexual, and homosexual is a fairly objective term.

it is

Flag Post

Yup.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Edit That was at Rich.

It is, but it has a negative connotation to it. People use it as an insult, so I can see why a gay person would be offended by it.

they have no need/right to get offend by being called what they are faggot I can understand that but, being gay and getting called gay, homo, or homosexual and getting pissed off is just dumb. They are literary getting made for people calling them what they are

Flag Post

Anyway

Flag Post

You know, there’s a difference between Homo Sapiens as species and Homosexual as sexual preference (also vaguely alluvated as “gay”)

Flag Post

I feel slightly disappointed that we homo sapien sapiens must have the word “homo” in our names.

Flag Post

if ur a homo
then BACK INTO ME PLEASE

Must… Not… post… Monty… Python… Lumberjack… Song!!!