Forums Off-topic

My Little Pony (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

Because the ‘official thread’ for this show was locked in September, I decided to make a new, not so official one!

To start off this conversation, I shall link a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcVxtyaATq8

Discuss!

Flag Post

If the thread was locked, they probably didn’t want people to make a new one. Get out, and take your glorious poni with you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

If the thread was locked, they probably didn’t want people to make a new one. Get out, and take your glorious poni with you!

They locked it because the thread was just derailed into mindless arguing.

Flag Post

Bronies are literally not that great.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Bronies are literally just regular people.
Fortunately though, many bronies have creative talents, and use them to make BRILLIANT music, andimations, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_mess:
Originally posted by Aldir:

Bronies are literally just regular people.
Fortunately though, many bronies have creative talents, and use them to make BRILLIANT music, andimations, etc.

MY SIDES

Flag Post

The thread turned into shit anyway

Flag Post

The thread turned into shit anyway

Exactly why I’m making another, not so official thread

Flag Post

It has been proven bronies (at least regulars we had and still have) couldn’t help themselves of derailing OMLP thread and I really doubt this isn’t an exception, particularly when considering how you’re trying to organize things with such fragile base by saying “oh, OMLP thread is locked, let’s establish a new thread here”

It’s like saying “Lets establish our new colony on totally arbitrary place which could be right next to an active volcano”

Seriously, give it some time and you might get your thread back or something similar. No offense

inb4lock

Flag Post

If it was locked you shouldn’t make another thread.

Flag Post

pls lock this thread.

Flag Post

Please read this.
There’s no need for an official thread with a vague topic anymore. If you want to discuss something about MLP, then make a thread about that thing, not an official thread with no specific topic.