Forums Off-topic

Fatty acceptance page 2

115 posts

Flag Post

Lel, I lost 15.5 lbs in one month. I certainly do have the nerve to call you fat. You weak-willed fatty.

See, this is what bothers me most about fat people, they lack willpower.

I don’t even know why I’m taking you seriously. You don’t even know me; you don’t know a damn thing about me, so stop acting like you do. I’m perfectly content with who and what I am. I am physically and mentally capable to do anything I want or need to do.

You’re obviously bitter, otherwise you wouldn’t be so angry against prejudices against fat people.

I get angry against any prejudice against anyone. Being a bigot makes you the scummiest of all people in my eyes.

The problems in your life will not go away if you let them be. You either overcome them or let them beat you. Being healthy, and especially having the willpower to be so, will help you win over those obstacles.

You obviously didn’t take in anything I said in my previous post. Nothing that’s bad in my life is due to the fact that I’m ~10-20 lbs. over a normal weight.

every human ever was designed to be skinny.

Please back this claim up. Natural selection implies otherwise.

Flag Post
every human ever was designed to be skinny.

Flag Post

Please back this claim up. Natural selection implies otherwise.

http://www.lifehealthtoday.com/stop-blaming-genetics-for-you-being-fat/

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/05/14/3502487.htm

http://www.helium.com/debates/174457-is-obesity-genetic/side_by_side

http://www.plosmedicine.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pmed.1001116

http://www.brighthub.com/science/genetics/articles/125487.aspx

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-antidepressant-diet/201111/can-your-genes-really-make-you-fat

Simply said, we outgrew evolution. We have kept our biological system from where food was not so readily available, but the amount of physical activity we perform has been reduced. It’s very simple, move more, eat less.

This FTO gene is NOT ENOUGH to make you fat. YOU have made YOURSELF fat. Accept this, and fix it. Otherwise you will die young, you will not enjoy life as much and you will regret it on your deathbed.

Flag Post

aldir, this whole situation is clearly a matter of misunderstanding. you are apparently unaware of the fact that many people actually do find fatties attractive, just like some people find feet attractive, or tattoos attractive. the obvious difference is that being attracted to a fattie isn’t actually all that unusual, because it is still a person, although you may find it hard to believe.

also, almost everyone who responded to you had a very valid reason to be angry. they are not delusional

the first guy is angry because he believes that you believe that all women should look like models because of your misuse of the term plus-sized clothing.

the second guy is just a moron because we all know that the english are not capable of conducting proper studies, and thus you should not judge everyone based on one moron.

the third guy is absolutely correct. you can also find many websites catering towards my little pony, despite that being ridiculous.

the fourth guy is angry at your lack of tact. he probably would’ve gotten angry at anything you say, because he is a bleeding heart liberal punk.

the fifth guy is obviously into fatties, and thus offended that you would insult his personal interests. he is very correct in disapproving of your comment, because the more ladies that arent fat, the less material he has to work with. while you may argue this as delusional, i would not. protecting your special interests is very logical.

the sixth guy actually is fat, as you can tell by the use of the word “sweetie” (used to denote the fact that he wants to eat you) and his shortening of words to mimic his real life shortening of words so he can talk less and save his lacking energy. he is not delusional, but rather very intelligent. he knows about his hunger and he is very interested in stopping it.

Flag Post

Generally, Aldir, not everybody shares your opinion.

Flag Post

Cizinec, although I admit there are fetishists out there, it is still considered a fetish for a reason. And we also have to consider the ramifications in regards to health, which is what I’m trying to make Zebra understand. We’ve existed as a species for thousands of years, at first making a living of hunting and gathering. Do you think a fat person would be able to walk for hours and then hunt an animal? The same applies to gathering, walking for hours. We are the top of the food chain for that reason. We are smart, we are physically superior. We were MADE to perform athletic tasks.

Why do you think Michelangelo’s David looked like it did? Aesthetic perfection. That’s the word everyone uses to describe it. Why do you think gladiators were the sex symbols of Ancient Rome? It certainly wasn’t due to their personalities.

Originally posted by Jennym_aa:

Generally, Aldir, not everybody shares your opinion.

Not publicly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Why do you think gladiators were the sex symbols of Ancient Rome? It certainly wasn’t due to their personalities.

I’m sure their sexy personalities played a role, just not as big of a role as their aesthetic perfection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jennym_aa:

Why do you think gladiators were the sex symbols of Ancient Rome? It certainly wasn’t due to their personalities.

I’m sure their sexy personalities played a role, just not as big of a role as their aesthetic perfection.

The big majority of gladiators couldn’t even speak Latin. I definitely doubt what you say.

Flag Post

Otherwise you will die young, you will not enjoy life as much and you will regret it on your deathbed.

Oh, wow. Thanks for that laugh. I’m sure I’ll be dead in no time from being slightly overweight.

Have fun being hateful and intolerant of anyone that you don’t consider healthy or attractive. I’m done here.

Flag Post

Aldir, there is a difference between being fat and obese. There are plenty of fatties out there who are stronger than thinnies, and vice versa. Just because something was important in the past does not mean it is important today. For example, physical competence is highly unimportant, especially in our modern times. I actually will admit that many fatties are delusional, in that they believe there is nothing wrong with being overweight. Obeseies on the other hand are disgusting wastes, and I think most people will agree with that. If you are so fat that you start having to deal with health repercussions, then it is time for you to lose some weight. So I would agree with you to an extent, in that some fatties are delusional, but saying they all are is grossly incorrect.

Maybe I am misunderstanding you? Are you saying it is bad to be fat, or that it is bad to be so fat that you will start seeing serious health and physical issues?

Also, this may very well have been the most poorly structured argument I have ever made in my life.

Flag Post

imo, the only thing wrong with being fat is the health issues and the lack of restraint. what you said about “attractiveness” was kinda lame though.

Flag Post

Fat people are symbol of Joy.

Flag Post

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) le obesity face

Flag Post

I’m just gonna leave this here…if you care about yourself you will read it
http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh%27s_Worksheet_%28WIP%29

Cizinec, mostly health issues. That’s the important part. But if you want to score with 9’s and 10’s you need to get a reality check and go full aesthetic.

Also, god forbid there’s an emergency and you need to be fast or strong. Being fit can save your life in times that you would not expect. Better to be ready than pray for safety.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

Name the guys.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Then eat? Are you proud of being weak? Eat right though. Don’t become a fatty, it sucks dick.

Flag Post

cllazy, i dont see why you would want this but ill do it anyways.

ill name guy 1 misunderstanding man, because he is clearly having a misunderstanding.

guy 2 will be named royalist ron, because he is clearly a britaboo

the third guy will be known as mr. not stupid. he knows that aldir is stupid for thinking that absolutely no one finds fatties to be attractive

fourth guy shall be known as bleeding heart liberal, like most of crackeds viewership. he believes everyone should be nice and understanding and caring and loving and all that stuff

fifth guy shall be named unimpressively knowledgable dude that likes fatties, as he is knowledgable of people who are interest in fatties and the damage that could be brought upon his interests if people stopped being fatties

sixth guy shall be called fattie, because of his love of being fat.

hope i helped.

Superfast, Palm, and Chamois continue being le awesome XDDD. Posting hilarious le XDDmacro images and le memes at every opportunity will make your side seem better.

Aldir, you can be fat and strong. Fatties are only bad when they are seriously damaging themselves with their fatiness.

Flag Post

Then eat? Are you proud of being weak? Eat right though. Don’t become a fatty, it sucks dick.

High metabolism.

Flag Post

Cllazy, I was being stupid because you were being stupid. You can clearly tell which comments I am responding to. The “first guy” is the first commenter, the “second guy” is the second commenter, and so on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

High metabolism.

Do you drink a lot of coffee? Caffeine is brilliant at increasing your metabolism but it can have adverse effects if you’re just trying to maintain your weight.