Forums Off-topic

Fatty acceptance page 4

115 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by karate1dude:

They are destroying our planet.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517264,00.html

Wow. O.o

 
Flag Post

fat Americans…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

You are shallow and will only attract other shallow people.

I am, by definition, obese. Couldn’t really give a damn though. I don’t need people in my life who judge you based on looks. People like that are a cancer.

Being obese is much more than looks

If you are morbidly obese like 350-400 pounds, sure, I agree with you.

Being in the high 200s(where I am) is by definition obese, but I am quite healthy. I have held stable at ~270 for about 4 years and have no desire to change that. I do not want to go into the 300s, but I am okay at my current weight.

Also being fat is not only about weight

There was a study in mice saying that leaner mice had better intuition than fat mice, perhaps it applies to the tidings on your post

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Someguyinworld:
Originally posted by bobby71983:
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

You are shallow and will only attract other shallow people.

I am, by definition, obese. Couldn’t really give a damn though. I don’t need people in my life who judge you based on looks. People like that are a cancer.

Being obese is much more than looks

If you are morbidly obese like 350-400 pounds, sure, I agree with you.

Being in the high 200s(where I am) is by definition obese, but I am quite healthy. I have held stable at ~270 for about 4 years and have no desire to change that. I do not want to go into the 300s, but I am okay at my current weight.

Also being fat is not only about weight

There was a study in mice saying that leaner mice had better intuition than fat mice, perhaps it applies to the tidings on your post

Nevermind that doctors and medical students, a group of people notoriously under huge amounts of stress, are actively encouraged to exercise to become more effective.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T42:

fat Americans…

I take it you’re not American?

 
Flag Post

I totally agree that fat people should die. Once I was at a baseball game when a fatso that smelled weird was in the seat ahead of me and the smell ruined the flavor of the drink. Fatsys are so slow and act like they got farts in their brains or something

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

I for one love more cushion for the pushin.

 
Flag Post

Unff.

But srsly, I hate this trend of people lying through their teeth and saying a disgustingly obese person is beautiful, just so they seem morally superior.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KingFresh:

I for one love more cushion for the pushin.

How much cushion do you need?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by KingFresh:

I for one love more cushion for the pushin.

How much cushion do you need?

I like the curvy girl on the right side.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KingFresh:
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by KingFresh:

I for one love more cushion for the pushin.

How much cushion do you need?

I like the curvy girl on the right side.

She has the curves of a cheeseburger

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by KingFresh:
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by KingFresh:

I for one love more cushion for the pushin.

How much cushion do you need?

I like the curvy girl on the right side.

She has the curves of a cheeseburger

But she has cottage cheese legs I love those.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I totally agree that fat people should die. Once I was at a baseball game when a fatso that smelled weird was in the seat ahead of me and the smell ruined the flavor of the drink. Fatsys are so slow and act like they got farts in their brains or something

you say the stupidest things

 
Flag Post

Dude…she’s pretty bad
Crap hair, floppy belly, ugly legs with the weird pit-things that form from the fat

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Unff.

But srsly, I hate this trend of people lying through their teeth and saying a disgustingly obese person is beautiful, just so they seem morally superior.

But you really are so beautiful~♥
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Unff.

But srsly, I hate this trend of people lying through their teeth and saying a disgustingly obese person is beautiful, just so they seem morally superior.

But you really are so beautiful~♥

Yeah she is

Source: she’s fit

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Dude…she’s pretty bad
Crap hair, floppy belly, ugly legs with the weird pit-things that form from the fat

Looks like an average woman to me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aleazor:
Originally posted by Aldir:

Dude…she’s pretty bad
Crap hair, floppy belly, ugly legs with the weird pit-things that form from the fat

Looks like an average woman to me.

I would hate to be in your surroundings.

 
Flag Post

This is the fattest girl I know irl

srsly

and being 30 is no excuse, my buddy pulls 8s and 9s all the time

also he’s fit as fuck lol

 
Flag Post

I’m fresh out of urine if you wanted to have pissing match.

 
Flag Post

I ALSO WENT OUT WITH HER HAH

U JELLY NOW? U JELLY?

I BET YOU GELATIN NOW.

 
Flag Post

You mean reality, and being over the age of 30. Yeah, sometimes it sucks, but it beats living in a media dream world of impossible expectations. I make the most of it. Gotta admit, nice pair on the right ;-)

Literally impossible to maintain a healthy weight.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann:

You mean reality, and being over the age of 30. Yeah, sometimes it sucks, but it beats living in a media dream world of impossible expectations. I make the most of it. Gotta admit, nice pair on the right ;-)

Literally impossible to maintain a healthy weight.

He’s 31

 
Flag Post

You’re all faggots for various reasons.

EDIT:
Also, my mom is 35, has had 4 kids, and she looks way better than that disgusting landwhale on the right.
The media does have impossible expectations, but that chick is way below average.
Anyone who finds her attractive is obviously that low on the attractiveness scale themself.