Forums Off-topic

I like how almost every non-pony video I've seen has a pony video in the Related section (locked)

156 posts

Flag Post

Discuss the overwhelming might of the Pony and cease all resistance in this thread.

Edit: 3 videos later, all of them had poni in the related section. World domination is close.

 
Flag Post

And this is good how?

 
Flag Post

I don’t know if I really like it.
Just the other day I went from a video that was important for university to a pretty ridiculous pony poop marathon.
It was funny, but it was soooooo looooong. Nearly as bad as the cat video marathons.

 
Flag Post

If a brony tries to fight me irl I kill him with a flick of my finger

 
Flag Post

The related secion often shows stuff related to what you’ve recently watched as well. I’ve gotten Yousei Teikoku, Touhou or God Hand on videos that really weren’t related to those things.

 
Flag Post

The related section shows pony videos because you watch pony videos. I watch TotalBiscuit, but my related videos section has a lot of game reviews.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

The related secion often shows stuff related to what you’ve recently watched as well. I’ve gotten Yousei Teikoku, Touhou or God Hand on videos that really weren’t related to those things.

This.

 
Flag Post

Guys, this is a message from the ponies too. They told me that they are getting close to world domination soon anyway.

 
Flag Post

I don’t know if you’ve heard already, but the creators of Youtube made it this way on purpose because they are ponies in secret.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I don’t know if you’ve heard already, but the creators of Youtube made it this way on purpose because they are ponies in secret.

That explains it.
I couldn’t create a good layout if I had to use keyboards and mice with hooves.

 
Flag Post

It’s because videos in related are based on what you have watched before.

 
Flag Post

you are the worst type of brony

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

you are the worst type of brony

a live one

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

you are the worst type of brony

a live one

a dead brony always smells good

 
Flag Post

the only good injun is a dead injun

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

you are the worst type of brony

yes

i like you op but not as a brony

 
Flag Post

Really? I fucking hate it.
I don’t want that shit in my related vids; I’m not an 8 year old girl.

Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

you are the worst type of brony

a live one

^This

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

Oh god yes I love that picture.

 
Flag Post

wait is that aldir irl

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Someguyinworld:

wait is that aldir irl

nigga we’re facebook friends, what are you talking about

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Really? I fucking hate it.
I don’t want that shit in my related vids; I’m not an 8 year old girl.

Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

you are the worst type of brony

a live one

^This

Are you saying that you do watch MLP vids?

 
Flag Post

Are you saying that you do watch MLP vids?

your reading comprehension sucks

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

Really? I fucking hate it.
I don’t want that shit in my related vids; I’m not an 8 year old girl.

Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

you are the worst type of brony

a live one

^This

Are you saying that you do watch MLP vids?

Are you retarded
Seriously
Are you seriously retarded

 
Flag Post

Lol. I like how people spend so much time talking about what they hate…