Forums Off-topic

Gangman Style has become the first ever video to hit 1 billion views!

64 posts

Flag Post

December 7: currently at about 900 million views

In just a few months, Gangnam Style has gained 900 million views. Its views have only been increacing. If it keeps going at this rate, it will hit 1 billion within a month.

Psy is about to reach a new level of internet fame that has never been achieved before.

EDIT: on December 21, 2012 Gangnam Style became the first ever video to hit 1 billion views!

Flag Post

why do people even care

it’s just an uninteresting song and video that became a meme in its own right and has become unusually popular for no reason

i can’t wait til it gets forgotten about

Flag Post

And all for the wrong reasons.
They don’t legitimately like Psy, some people even think his name is “Gangnam Style.”

Most people who are crazy about it don’t even listen to K-Pop, they just watch the vid because OMFG ASIANS ARE SO SILLY LOL!!!!11 OTHER CULTURES ARE SO AMUSINGLY RIDICULOUS OMG!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFThomas_v2:

why do people even care

it’s just an uninteresting song and video that became a meme in its own right and has become unusually popular for no reason

It will not be forgotten. If it hits 1 billion, it will always be known as the first ever video to reach 1 billion views. It will be seen as the milestone of internet fame.

Flag Post

Didn’t this thread already exist? Also…who cares?

Flag Post

It will not be forgotten. It will always be known as the first ever video to reach 1 billion views. It will be seen as the milestone of internet fame.

by “the milestone” you mean “a milestone”

also, no one gives a shit about it reaching 1 billion views other than all the retards who are watching it constantly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartval:

why do people even care

It will not be forgotten. If it hits 1 billion, it will always be known as the first ever video to reach 1 billion views. It will be seen as the milestone of internet fame.

You sure love that 3 inch Korean penis don’t you?

Flag Post

Why do you keep on using this account instead of your main for these bullshit threads?

Flag Post

why do people even care

This. It might become part of the World Guinness books.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

No. I had another thread about it becoming the number one most viewed video of all time after overtaking Justin Beiber’s “Baby”. This is different. This is about it potentially reaching 1 billion views. That is a level of internet fame that has never been achieved before.

Flag Post

No. I had another thread about it becoming the number one most viewed video of all time after overtking Justin Beiber’s “Baby”. This is different. This is about it potentially reaching 1 billion views. That is a level of internet fame that has never been achieved before.

DAT INTERNET FAME, SO PRECIOUS…,..

Flag Post

No. I had another thread about it becoming the number one most viewed video of all time after overtking Justin Beiber’s “Baby”. This is different. This is about it potentially reaching 1 billion views. That is a level of internet fame that has never been achieved before.

Actually yes. Psy thought he was rich before? He’s reached a whole new level of wealth thanks to internet fame.

Flag Post

Actually yes. Psy thought he was rich before? He’s reached a whole new level of rich.

If the only thing you care about is money you are seriously missing out on life.
Also why are you so concerned about PSY’s finances and INTERNET FAME!!@!!!11 ? Don’t you have your own life to manage?

Flag Post

why do people even care

Flag Post

Actually yes. Psy thought he was rich before? He’s reached a whole new level of rich.

If the only thing you care about is money you are seriously missing out on life.
Also why are you so concerned about PSY’s finances and INTERNET FAME!!@!!!11 ? Don’t you have your own life to manage?

I’m not concerned. I just find it interesting when people achieve things that have not been achieved before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by necrobestiality:

why do people even care

Bug

Slightly bigger bug

Flag Post

I’m not concerned. I just find it interesting when people achieve things that have not been achieved before.

but this is so insignificant

Flag Post

why do people even care

Girlfriend was first video to hit 100 million. Plus it’s more catchy then fagnam style

Flag Post

It will reach 1 billion.

It’s a very good song.

Of course it got way more popular than it deserved, but I can’t fault Psy for that. I read somewhere he has made over 7 million dollars in the last 4 months from Gangnam Style. Props to him.

Flag Post

It’s a very good song.

Your argument is invalid.

Flag Post

It’s a very good song.

Are you one of those people who only likes songs where you can understand the lyrics?

Flag Post

I say Congrats to PSY.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

It’s a very good song.

Are you one of those people who only likes songs where you can understand the lyrics?

If you knew what the lyrics meant, you’d hate the song. The lyrics are so stupid.

Flag Post

It’s a very good song.

I listen to death metal, so I wouldn’t think so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Piple:

It’s a very good song.

If you knew what the lyrics meant, you’d hate the song. The lyrics are so stupid.

I’ve seen the translation.

The thing is, I don’t care. If you translate most foreign songs into English, it would not sound right because the languages are different. When sung in their natural language, they sound great.